3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35
KING KUTTER'S GEAR DRIVEN XB-TILLER is a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P.
- Limited CAT. 1 Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines Per Flange
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Cast Iron Center Gearbox
- Gear Driven Side Gearbox
- Parking Stand For Storing
- 18 to 25 Horse Power
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are ideal for preparation of seed beds, renovation of pastures, orchards, vineyards and mulching-in cover crops and stubble. With 6 tines per flange, they provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion. This Category 1 tiller is Quick Hitch compatible and includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Tines: 36
- Approx. HP: 20-35
Field General's Sub Compact Tiller s a quality constructed tiller that is built to last. The adjustable skid shoes control the cutting depth while the rear shield controls the soil mix. Each tiller is equipped with a slip clutch to protect the cast iron gear driven center gear box and the gear driven side gear box. This unit has a 48" cutting width and is designed for sub-compact tractors up to 25 H.P. This tiller is a must for vegetable or hobby farmers, landscape contractors, nurseries and much more.
- Limited Category I Hitch
- Slip Clutch Protected Drive Line
- 6 Tines per Flange
- All Gear Driven
The grass will look better on your side of the fence when you cut it with a King Kutter Finishing Mower. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are built with the quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free floating flex hitch system. Uneven terrain? The free floating flex hitch system follows the contour of the ground giving you a rich, smooth, manicured look. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are designed with a 3/16” thick steel reinforced deck, 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings, 1/4” thick heat treated blades and a 40 hp cast iron gearbox. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ single belt designs for the homeowner and 6’ and 7’ *double “V” belt design for larger lawns or light commercial use.
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x20"
- Blade Tip Speed - FPM: 16,249
- Pneumatic Tires: 4 - 9 x 3.5
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The King Kutter Skid Steer Rock Bucket finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely.
- Great for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types .
- Rock or stone.
- 3" finger tine spacing.
- Tines and sides A50 steel.
- Top cross bar A50 steel.
- 75 inch bucket.
- Perfect for cultivating and preparing the soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, and 7′ sizes
- Units work efficiently on 25-50 HP tractors (depending on tiller size)
- Oil bath lubrication with all gear driven drive line
- Self sharpening with 6 heat treated cutting tines per flange
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1″ to 6″
- Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- 7′ model (RTGR7) features 2-stage Category I and Category II hookup (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
- Can be switched between forward or reverse rotation
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Field General's Sub Compact Finish Mowers are built with all the quality and features of larger finish mowers. The free floating flex hitch system, allows the mower to follow the contours of the ground to deliver and exceptional cut.Product Features
- Heavy Duty Steel Deck
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Box
- Single Belt with Easy Adjustment System
- Turf Friendly - 4 Ply Pnuematic Tires
- Shielded PTO Shaft with Shear Pin
- Anti-Scarp Roller
- Fully Baffled Deck
- Easy Height Adjustment
- Rear Discharge Unit comes with chain guards as optional equipment
- Available in side and rear discharge units
The finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely. Great for for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 79 1/2"
- Inside Depth: 38"
- Overall Depth: 45 1/2"
- Overall Height: 211/2"
- Tine Width: 3/8"
- Tine Spacing: 3"
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 82”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates