3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you..
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1 & 2
- Weight Capacity: 2000LB
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 173 years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow, and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done easily from the seat of a garden tractor.
Features and Benefits
1. 10” steel plow carves out the ground to make garden soil easier to cultivate
2. Adjustable 8” to 12” cut width provides versatility for narrow or wider furrows
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Cut Depth: approx. 7" (178 mm)
- Plowshare: 1/4" (6 mm) solid steel
- Coulter Blade 13 gauge steel
- Adj. Furrow Width: 8" to 10" (203 to 254 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42" x 12" x 23" (1067 x 305 x 584 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature a unique, reinforced, 3-Point wrap around frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and tilt adjustments: No
Field General's RB Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. The RB series of rear blade features a specially formed, 14" high, 1/4" thick moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge that adds to the life of the blade.
- Accomdates Category I Quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame
- Reinforced formed upper frame
- Formed Self Cleaning Moldboard
- Reversible High Carbon, Heat Treated, Steel Cutting Edges
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Settings
- Category II 3-Pint Hitch
- Category II Top Link
- Optional Hydraulic Cylinder
Field General's Pallet Mover moves more than just pallets! You can haul hay, feed, fencing materials, boxes of fruit or vegetables and anything up to 2,000 lbs. at 24" out from the main frame.
- Heavy Duty Square and Rectangular Steel Tube Construction
- Reinforced corners
- Beveled Ends for Easy Pallet loading
KING KUTTER'S PALLET MOVER moves more than just pallets! You can haul hay, feed, fencing materials, boxes of fruit or vegetables and anything up to 2,000 lbs. at 24" out from the main frame.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Weight Capacity: 2000 LB at 24" Out