3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Field General's RB Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. The RB series of rear blade features a specially formed, 14" high, 1/4" thick moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge that adds to the life of the blade.
- Accomdates Category I Quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame
- Reinforced formed upper frame
- Formed Self Cleaning Moldboard
- Reversible High Carbon, Heat Treated, Steel Cutting Edges
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Settings
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 72"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Give your old bucket a new bite with a sharp, solid tooth bar from CJJ, Inc. Made in the USA, our heavy-duty tooth bar can rip and tear through earth with ease, helping you get the job done quick. Heavy duty tooth design with pre-drilled holes allowing bolting to your old bucket sides.Product Specifications
- Tooth spacing: 6 " on center
- Cutting edge size: 4" by 0.5"
- Cutting edge: C1055
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
$389.97[default] Learn More
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
- Universal front mount round bale spear
- Mounts in place of the bucket on a front end loader using the universal mounting system (not for use on skid steer units)
- Designed for easy mounting and lifting of heavier round bales
- Spear lifts up to 2,200 lb. bales
- Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Note: Bales must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Reversible Scoop features a uniquely design heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or rear of the scoop, enabling to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as shovel. This handy tool lets you scoop, dig, carry, dump, or spread. By simple attaching a rope to the trip lever the scoop can be dumped without leaving the seat of the tractor.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Mounts Forward and Reverse
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Self Leveling Pan