3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
KING KUTTER'S DIRT SCOOPS fits a standard three-point hitch tractor. Adjustments in the pitch for digging are made at the top link. It features a uniquely designed heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or the rear of the scoop, enabling it to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as a shovel. This versatile dirt scoop also has a self closing pan with a beveled cutting edge. This handy dirt scoop digs, carries, dumps and spreads in forward and reverse. By simply attaching a rope to the trip lever, the scoop can be dumped without ever leaving your tractor seat.
- Width: 30"
- Approx. Capacty: 9 CU. FT.
Field General's Universal Bale Spear is designed as a front loader mount for a 3-Point category I or II hitch Mount this mover is rated for bales up to 2000 pounds. The frame is designed for strength and operator safety. The tapered forged penetrator spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Attaches to front loader hydraulic arms (bucket must be removed) using supplied pins and sliding bracket
- High Quality Forged Tapered Penetrator Spear
- Stabilizer Rods are designed to steady bales
King Kutter's XB Yard Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. These yard rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point, square tube frame for added strength.
- Reinforced, 3-point square tube frame for maximum strength
- 5 forward & 5 reverse settings
- Heavy duty, heat treated, spring steel tines
- Tines individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
- Gauge wheels optional
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you.
- Hitch Category: Loader
- Weight Capacity: 2000LB
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments: Yes