3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 66"
- Inside Width: 64"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 50" W x 69" L
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL FLEX HITCH* ROTARY KUTTERS are the latest in Rotary Kutter innovation from King Kutter Inc. This rotary kutter features a Cat. 1 quick hitchable, flex hitch design, which is unlike any other on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 Degrees up or down on the left or right side of the machine, which lets it follow the contours of your field like no rotary kutter before. Shown here with OPTIONAL front and rear chain guards. Another special features includes a sloped deck that sheds water and debris to prevent material from collecting on the deck. Whether mowing pastures, roadsides, parks, or easements, the King Kutter rotary kutter with Flex Hitch is the perfect kutter for you.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Deck Thickness: 12 Ga.
- Hitch Category: Cat.1
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.
***** Without Gauge WheelsLearn More
- This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked. All box blades are quick-hitch compatible, feature dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Available with a fixed or hinged back to meet your needs.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Hinge back is equipped with a fixed front replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Features replaceable heavy-duty ripper shank with multiple adjustment holes.
- This product has a formed self-cleaning mold board and is rated for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Measures 36" H x 74" W x 32" L