3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
Our Category 1 Quick Hitch fits most tractors and comes complete with Dia 0.78inch mounting pins and adaptor bushings to convert Category 1 implement pins to Category 3 diameter on quick hitch latch; Maximum Recommended Horse Power 50HP. Available in black.
- Inside to inside 27.16inch width
- Lower to center lift arms 14.64inch
- Lower to top mount 17.99inch
- Maximum 50HP recommended
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 30.2inch wide
- Adjustable top link ball bracket
- 27.16inch at lift arm spacing
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35