3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Interchangeable and replaceable subsoiler shank and blade, middle buster shank with 15" shovel, and trailer hitch shank.
- Works for both gooseneck and bumper trailers (trailer hitch balls not included).
- Trailer hitch constructed of 3/4" x 4" bar shank.
- Subsoiler and middle buster constructed of 3/4" x 6" bar shank.
- Heavy steel frame construction made for category I and 0 three point hitch. (Category I lift pins included.)
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
KING KUTTER II GEAR DRIVEN ROTARY TILLERS are designed to perform with its heavy duty gear drive and square tube frame. With 6 tines per flange, you get maximum soil mix for preparing planting beds, gardens, incorporating fertilizer, landscaping, or other jobs. This Category 1 tiller includes a PTO shaft with heavy duty slip clutch. Available in 4, 5, and 6 ft. models. The 4 ft. model is offset to eliminate tire tracks.
- Width: 48"
- Number of Tines: 36
- Number of Flanges: 6
- Recommended PTO HP: 20-35