3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' 7" 347 Series Disc Harrow with Notched Front Blades and Round Rear Blades 347-18-16CF$1,108.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
This rock bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments will keep the rocks in the bucket and let the dirt fall through. With 3" spacing between tines, 2/8" tine thickness it can do some serious scooping. The bucket is 26" deep and 20" tall.Learn More
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 70”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
- 1/4" thick, 20 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 3" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category II fast hitch or standard hitch.
King Kutter 60” XB Xtra Kutter is the latest in innovation from King Kutter Inc. . The 60” XB Xtra Kutter is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that is built to last. It is constructed with rugged steel side rails and has a one piece top deck that is fully reinforced. Standard features include a Limited Cat. I, 3-Point hitch, a cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, twin tail wheels and a shielded PTO shaft with a shear pin.
- Top Link Swivel
- Adjustable Tail Wheels
- Rugged Steel Side Rails
- Rubber Shielding Standard
- Heavy Duty, Cast Iron Gearbox
- Limited Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Heavy Gauge, One Piece Top Deck
- Shielded PTO Shaft With Shear Pin
- Heavy Stump Jumper With Forged, Heat Treated Blades
- Perfect for cultivating and preparing the soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, and 7′ sizes
- Units work efficiently on 25-50 HP tractors (depending on tiller size)
- Oil bath lubrication with all gear driven drive line
- Self sharpening with 6 heat treated cutting tines per flange
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1″ to 6″
- Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- 7′ model (RTGR7) features 2-stage Category I and Category II hookup (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
- Can be switched between forward or reverse rotation
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
CJJ, Inc. offers a practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. Our utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets. The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Product Specifications
- Overall height: 26"
- Inside depth: 40"
- Cutting edge: .75" X 6" C1055
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- Tube Frame
- Adjustable Tandem Disc Harrow
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" AXLES
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- 3" Tube Arms
- Double U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’