3 Point Equipment & Accessories
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 66"
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 18"
Field General's Flex Hitch Rotary Cutters demonstrate the latest in rotary cutter innovation, and it's only available from Field General. The Category I quick hitchable, flex hitch design is unlike anything on the market today. The unique hitch allows it to roll 15 ° up or down, on the left or right side of the machine This feature allows the Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter follow the contours of your field like never before. The domed deck design sheds water and debris to prevent the material from collecting on the deck virtually preventing the deck from rusting. Whether mowing pasture, roadsides, parks, or easements, the Field General Flex Hitch Rotary Cutter is perfect for you.
- Flex Hitch
- Domed Deck
- 40 HP Gear Box with Shear Bolt or Slip CLutch Protection
- Laminated Tail Wheel
- Stump Jumper with Heavy Forged Heat Treated Blades
- Optional Front and Rear Chain Guards
- Stainless Steel Model Available with Slip Clutch Only
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
A practical, multi-purpose utility bucket that can help you get the job done quick. The King Kutter utility bucket can substitute for snow, dirt, or a wide range of other buckets.The utility bucket can be used for leveling, digging, loading, hauling and dumping. Use it for demolition, landscaping, silage, construction or renovation jobs.Learn More
Bucket is 78 inches. Each bucket comes with a built-in uniform 5/8" x 6" cutting edge. And all buckets are designed with a universal mounting system that fits to most all brands of skid-steers. In addition, the bucket's life can be extended with a bolt-on blade. Dual-sided, the blade can be un-bolted & flipped around to offer a new cutting edge.
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Product Specifications
- Height overall: 38.5 "
- Width overall: 55"
- Width less steps: 45.5"
- Fork length: 48"
- Fork width: 4"
- ITA Class II (other classes are available)
- Weight: 414 lbs.
- Est. lift capacity: 3,950 lbs. per pair at 24"
- Perfect for cultivating and preparing the soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Available in 4′, 5′, 6′, and 7′ sizes
- Units work efficiently on 25-50 HP tractors (depending on tiller size)
- Oil bath lubrication with all gear driven drive line
- Self sharpening with 6 heat treated cutting tines per flange
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1″ to 6″
- Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Comes with heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch
- 7′ model (RTGR7) features 2-stage Category I and Category II hookup (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
- Can be switched between forward or reverse rotation
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
The calf catching corral attachment rounds up newborn calves, separating calf from cow & cow from you. So you can work with out unwelcome interruptions. You separate the two by simply raising the skid steer corral attachment over the calf and then lowering the corral back to the ground so as to catch the calf inside the corral.Product Specifications
- Height: 60"
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 72"
- 1.5" X 2.5" corner
- 1" X 1" square steel tube
- 8" spacing between tubes
- Welded panels bolt together