3 Point Equipment & Accessories
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Extending a skid-steer buckets usefulness, a grapple often helps speed work along. CJJ, Inc's grapple can be use with a variety of buckets. Weld in place. The rams used are of standard design, making any future repair or replacement simple. Flow controls help to control grapple speed. When the grapple is used with a bucket attachment, it can be used to move many materials, brush to logs.Product Specifications
- Width: 60”
- Tine spacing: 18.25"
- Mounting: weld-on
- Approx. shipping weight: 370 lbs.
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Box Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-18-20-GCBF$1,410.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
- 3-point rear attach tillage disc used to prepare soil for planting
- Heavy-duty box frame with 10-18” x 3mm notched blades, 10-18″ x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 7′ swath with each pass
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Scalloped blades are available on rear gangs with additional factory lead time and upcharge. See your authorized Tarter dealer for more details. Know your tractor’s capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point EquipmentLearn More
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
Regular Price: $1,529.97
Special Price: $1,453.47
This King Kutter XB Xtra Gear Driven Rotary Tiller has all the quality features of the full size tillers. The heavy-duty frame and six tines per flange produce a better seedbed. They provide a uniform mixture throughout cultivated depth and produce loose, textured soil that holds moisture and reduces erosion.
- 54 In. XBX Rotary Tiller - TG-54-XBX-OK
- Category 1 hitch
- 20-35 recommended HP
- 36 tines
- Oversized shafts & gears
- Strong, balanced rotor shaft
- Large bearings with protective seals
- Extra long A-frame with back braces
- Heat treated, long-wearing tines
- Six L-shaped tines per flange
- Shielded PTO shaft with slip clutch
- Well balanced to eliminate vibration
- Adjustable skids for depth control
- Connects to 3-point, 540 RPM tractor
- Torque tube frame to absorb shock loads
- Frame welded for strength, not bolted
- Support stand for easier hook up
Designed for Subcompact Tractors.Learn More
The finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely. Great for for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types.Product Specifications
- Inside Width: 55 1/2"
- Inside Depth: 38"
- Overall Depth: 45 1/2"
- Overall Height: 211/2"
- Tine Width: 3/8"
- Tine Spacing: 3"
Designed for a variety of uses, the 5500 is one of the best general purpose blades on the market with features that really perform.
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4”x 3/8” Main Tube
- Manual Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Designed to Perform with Less Power