3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S HEAVY DUTY REAR BLADE is in addition to our very popular rear blade. The heavy-duty mold board heavy-duty top hitch design make it a leader in quality and performance. Its features include 5 forward and 5 reverse adjustments and 3 tilt angle adjustments. Each blade has a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge.
- Width: 8'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear / Right or Left Tilt
Field General's Sub Compact Finish Mowers are built with all the quality and features of larger finish mowers. The free floating flex hitch system, allows the mower to follow the contours of the ground to deliver and exceptional cut.Product Features
- Heavy Duty Steel Deck
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gear Box
- Single Belt with Easy Adjustment System
- Turf Friendly - 4 Ply Pnuematic Tires
- Shielded PTO Shaft with Shear Pin
- Anti-Scarp Roller
- Fully Baffled Deck
- Easy Height Adjustment
- Rear Discharge Unit comes with chain guards as optional equipment
- Available in side and rear discharge units
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down. This for does not include grapple as image shows.Product Specifications
- 12 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
Extending a skid-steer buckets usefulness, a grapple often helps speed work along. CJJ, Inc's grapple can be use with a variety of buckets. Weld in place. The rams used are of standard design, making any future repair or replacement simple. Flow controls help to control grapple speed. When the grapple is used with a bucket attachment, it can be used to move many materials, brush to logs.Product Specifications
- Width: 60”
- Tine spacing: 18.25"
- Mounting: weld-on
- Approx. shipping weight: 370 lbs.
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 2" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front and 18" Round Rear Blades 377-16-18CO99$1,379.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6'10" 347 Series Disc Harrow with Notched Front Blades and Round Rear Blades 347-18-20CF88$1,244.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. They are great for use in garden’s and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today’s compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 8” Blade Spacing
- 18” Disc Blades
- Formed Tubular Main Frame
- Self Aligning, Sealed ball bearings
- 15/16” Round High Carbon Steel Axles
- Adjustable Axle Gangs: 5-20 Degrees
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch