3 Point Equipment & Accessories
$6,081.97***This item ships on a flatbed truck. If interested please call 1-800-561-1752 for a Shipping Quote.
Five model are available from a 1.5 ton model, which is ideal for landscaping or light construction use up to an 8 ton model which is built rugged enough for most farm or construction needs.
All models feature removable hinged tailgates, removable side panels and swivel clevis type hitch. Tongue Jacks are standard on all models.
All tandem axle models feature a center pivot walking tandem axle, which allows uniform load distribution on uneven terrain.
The 4 and 5 ton models feature a unique 3-way dumping design. This is possible by the use of an oscillating telescopic single acting cylinder. The dumping pattern can be changed from rear to right or left by the simple placement of two hinge pins.
- 8 Ton Capacity
- Rear Dump
- 2 Double Action Cylinders
- Walking Beam Tandem Axle with 11L x 15 Tires
- Swivel Clevis Hitch
- Removable Reinforced Side and End Panels
- Fold Away Tongue Jack
- Optional Grain Gate
- 11 Gauge Side Walls
- 7 Gauge Floor
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 5" wide - terminator chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Model XR-35 trencher - 36" depth x 10" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 5" Series 351 Wheel Type Tandem Disc Harrow Standard Hanger with 22" Notched Disc with 9" Front/7.5" Rear Spacing, 351-S30-9722CO$10,352.97
When it comes to sheer versatility and performance, there’s never been a better choice than the Taylor-Way 351 Tandem Disc Harrow. With nearly 40 options in narrow and wide frame configurations, the 351 is engineered with smart features, easy adjustments and customizing extras.
The rigid, tubular frame (4”x 4”x 3/8”) design creates the stability and weight you need to achieve outstanding cutting and leveling even in the toughest soil conditions. High carbon, square 1 1/8” gang axles are built to deliver maximum penetration and durability. Machined, ductile spacer spools combined with 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing maintain clearance and optimum pulverization.
Trust the Taylor-Way 351 to make your job easy, providing excellent discing strength in an implement made to last. Backed by many years of research and experience, you’ll appreciate the craftsmanship at a price you can afford.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 9’ 3” to 16’ 4”
- Average Weight Per Blade: 128 lbs.
- Narrow Frame Wheel Tread: 100” Width
- Wide Frame Wheel Tread: 136” Width
- Disc Spacing: 7 ½” or 9”
- Blade Diameter: 20” or 22”
- Blade Thickness: 6 or 7 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8” Double Acting Standard
- Tongue Jack: 3000 lbs. Standard
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth with a simple adjusting control bar
- Adjustable gang angle of 15, 18, 21 degrees
- 3”x 5” Gang tubes
- Heat treated scrapers come standard
- 9.5L x 15” Implement tires
- 15”x 8” rims
- Heavy-duty 6-lug Implement hub with shielded seals, mounted on 1 ¾” Spindle
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at all wear points on the lift axle tube
- Gang axles are 1 1/8” square, high carbon steel
- 7 ½”, 9” or combination disc spacing
- Reversible drawbar clevis to match either single or double tractor drawbar
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 8" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 15' 1550 Series Flex-Wing Pull Cutter with Double Laminated Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 1550-DL-CG-CY$13,128.97
Tough cutting applications are no match for Taylor Pittsburgh’s 1510/1550 15’ Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter. Try the industry’s best choice for maximum power and maneuverable cutting ability.
- Four Gearbox design with a main splitter gearbox and three independent drive gearboxes
- 540 RPM Gearbox
- Rugged 7 Gauge deck
- Spring Cushioned Wheel Axles
- Dual Center Section Wheels
- Round Stump Jumpers
- Constant Velocity Input PTO – Cat. 8 CV, Cat 6 CV 1000
- Cat 6 Wing Drivelines
- Slip Clutches on all Drive Gearboxes
- Replaceable Center Section and Wing Skid Shoes
- Heavy-Duty Castering Straddle type hitch Clevis
- Self-Leveling Tounge with Dual leveling rods
- Heavy-Duty Tounge jack with storage location on the deck
- Choice of 21” laminated tires/Heavy ply used Airplane Tires
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 48" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 553$6,199.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 12' 1" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-F29-1026CO$18,413.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights
Model XR-35 trencher - 60" depth x 6" wide - half rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow bucket, is designed as a light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening. Buckets come in widths of 84".Learn More