3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge
- Left 7 Right Sliding Moldboard
- Full Swivel with 22 degrees and 45 degrees forward and reverse
- Left and Right 22 degree tilt
- Welded A-Frame
- Category I Hitch
- Universal front mount round bale spear
- Mounts in place of the bucket on a front end loader using the universal mounting system (not for use on skid steer units)
- Designed for easy mounting and lifting of heavier round bales
- Spear lifts up to 2,200 lb. bales
- Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Note: Bales must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Reversible Scoop features a uniquely design heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or rear of the scoop, enabling to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as shovel. This handy tool lets you scoop, dig, carry, dump, or spread. By simple attaching a rope to the trip lever the scoop can be dumped without leaving the seat of the tractor.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Mounts Forward and Reverse
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Self Leveling Pan
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Field General's Sub-Compact Landscape Rake is engineered for versatility for the landscaper or homeowner. It is great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, the removal of rocks, roots, trash, plus much more. The unique design features an adjustable stablizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid.
- Reinforced, 3-Point Square Tube Frame for extra strength
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Settings
- Tines Individually mounted for durability
- Adjustable stabilizer bar
Field General's 3 Point Bale Mover is designed for moving bales weighing up to 2000lbs. The specially designed tapered Forks slide under the bale. The Bale Mover is designed with a Category I and II (step up pin) straddle hitch to accommodate all Category I and II 3-Point Hitches
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Specially Designed Tapered Forks Slide under the bale, minimizing bale damage and safe transport