3 Point Equipment & Accessories
These are manufactured with a back rest and bolt right on to the bucket. The most versitile forks you will own. They install in about 2 minutes and can be taken off and thrown in the bed of a truck or the trunk of a car for easy transport.Learn More
- King Kutter Yellow
- Slip Clutch
- Weight: approx. 62 lbs.
- Universal front mount round bale spear
- Mounts in place of the bucket on a front end loader using the universal mounting system (not for use on skid steer units)
- Designed for easy mounting and lifting of heavier round bales
- Spear lifts up to 2,200 lb. bales
- Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Note: Bales must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Reversible Scoop features a uniquely design heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or rear of the scoop, enabling to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as shovel. This handy tool lets you scoop, dig, carry, dump, or spread. By simple attaching a rope to the trip lever the scoop can be dumped without leaving the seat of the tractor.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Mounts Forward and Reverse
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Self Leveling Pan
- Ideal for breaking up dirt clumps, removing air pockets, and pressing down small stones to form a smooth, firm seedbed
- 12” pneumatic tires for easy maneuverability
- Constructed of durable, heavy-duty steel
- Weight tray holds four 5-gallon buckets (not included), for up to 280 lbs. of additional weight
- 2” coupler hitch
- Manual lift lever for easy transporting
- Pull behind an ATV, UTV, or utility tractor
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL RB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. This series of rear blade features a specially formed, 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge. It has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Field General's 3 Point Bale Mover is designed for moving bales weighing up to 2000lbs. The specially designed tapered Forks slide under the bale. The Bale Mover is designed with a Category I and II (step up pin) straddle hitch to accommodate all Category I and II 3-Point Hitches
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Specially Designed Tapered Forks Slide under the bale, minimizing bale damage and safe transport
These are manufactured without a back rest and bolt right on to the bucket. The most versitile forks you will own. They install in about 2 minutes and can be taken off and thrown in the bed of a truck or the trunk of a car for easy transport.Learn More
$389.97[default] Learn More