3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.Learn More
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
Field General's Landscape Rake are engineered for versatility by having 5 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. These rakes feature a uniquely designed, adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid by raising or lowering the stabilizer bar. You will find these rakes a handy tool for spreading top soil, distributing gravel, removing stones and debris, preparing for seeding and general grading work.
- Accommodates category I quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame with reinforced formed upper frame
- 3" x 3" Main Beam
- Angle Beam Tine Frame
- 5 forward and 5 Reverse angle settings
- 5/16" x 1" Heat Tread Spring Steel Tines
- 1" Spacing between tines
- Tines Individually Mounted for Durability
- Adjustable Tine Stabilizer Bars Optional Gauge Wheel Available
Field General's Seeder/Spreader (Polyethylene) is an ideal tool for farmers, ranchers, gardeners, and landscapers. This seeder/spreader can spread grass seed, granular fertilizer, crystalline herbicides, pesticides, sand and salt. You can choose from 3 different spreading patterns; predominately left, predominately right or right and left. The seamless polyethylene hopper is strong enough to endure rough handling and is ideal for sue with today's highly corrosive fertilizers and herbicides. Each unit comes standard with a greasable gearbox and shielded PTO shaft.Learn More
Field General's PRB Series Rear Blades are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. They have 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Specially form Moldboard, Reinforced with Tilt and Offset Channel
- 7 Forward and 5 Reverse Setting
- Heavy Duty 3-Point Reinforced Frame
- Reversible, Heat Treated, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch