3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Heavy Duty Offset Grader Blades, 6'
- Category 1 Hitch
- Suggested Horse Power: 65 Maximum
- Weight: 344"
- Offset approx. 22 degree and 45 degree right and left
- Heavy duty reinforced moldboard
- 6" Reversible cutting edge
- Full swivel with approx. 22 degree and 45 degree angles forward and reverse
- Left and right tilt approx 22 degree
- Heavy duty 4"x4" tubing main frame
Field General's Sub-Compact Box Blade is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, and homeowners, on sub-compact tractors with a limited Category I, 3-Point Hitch. They Re great for landscaping, land leveling, back filling, grading, and many more jobs.
- 2"x4" Rectangular Box Shank Housing
- Flip Up Ripper Shanks
- Front and Rear Cutting Edges
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
The SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper can clear dirt, debris, snow and standing water from multiple types of landscapes whether it be agricultural, industrial, commercial or around the home. With the ability to mount the sweeper to any kind of fork combination including forklifts, skid steers, and tractors with 6” wide forks or less. With this ability you will save time and energy with clean up weather it is on the farm, around the home or in the shop. No more back breaking labor as there is with a traditional broom.
It is made out of heavy duty formed steel with a premium ultra violet resistant thermally bonded powder coat silver hammertone paint finish, yet easy enough for one person to mount it. Comes in one package with easy do it yourself assembly and is made in North America. The sweeper contains 4 rows of 60” long fused polypropylene bristle strips that are easily removable to maintain for a longer life of your product.
Accessories are available to enable you to mount the SnowBear® Elite Series Sweeper to a straight edge bucket or to a category 1 3 point hitch.
- Part #: 324-189
- Dimensions: 60” x 7” x 13.5”
- 4 rows of polypropylene bristle strips
- Color: Silver hammertone paint finish
- Weight: 62lbs
KING KUTTER'S BOX BLADES are designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners, and in light construction. They are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins. The upper frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel with replaceable lift and brace arms.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Number of shanks: 3
- Adjustments: 4
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible