3 Point Equipment & Accessories
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More
This 3 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 36 inch
- Number of Spoons: 45 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 228
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. Quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, this unit works efficiently up to 45 HP on 540 RPM tractors.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 13-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Rotary cutter gearboxes ship without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. See manual for all grease points before use.
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 50" W x 69" L
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
KING KUTTER’S ANGLE FRAME DISCS are field tested and built to last. They are quick hitch compatible and have sealed bearings, also they are available in two disc blade sizes (16” & 18”), two disc blades styles (notched or smooth), and widths of (4-1/2’, 5-1/2’, & 6-1/2’).
- Width: 4.5'
- Number of Blades: 12
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 16" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-16-16-G-C$759.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
These pallet forks from Blue Diamond Attachments are great for any skid steer. Measuring in at 42" long and 1.25" thick they can handle up to 2000lbs. With numerous locking positions, you will always be able to adjust your forks to fit any job. With great visibility and a powder coated frame they are made to be used and made to last.Learn More
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
KING KUTTER'S FIELD CULTIVATOR performs a multitude of in field tasks including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, weed abatement, and uniform incorporation of chemicals and fertilizers in the soil. It has high vibration, Danish S-Tines with reversible points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Tines: 13
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles