3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 15-30
- Blade Tip Speed: 148 mph/ 13,087 feet
- Hitch: 3-Point/ Drag/ Super A/1 point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
- 2" solid steel tool bar.
- Adjustable category I hitch.
- 1" squre axles.
- 16", 18" or 20" blades, or a combination.
- Ball bearings.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- 5' tool bar standard.
- 6', 7', and 8' tool bar optional.
- Recommended for a tractor of 40 hp or less
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 5' Sub-Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 14" Notched Discs 233-14-16-N-SC$829.97
Field General's Sub Compact Angle Frame Disc Harrow features a heavy angle iron frame construction, 1" square high carbon steel axles, cast iron bearings and adjustable axle angle settings. It's a field ready disc harrow that's built to last.
- Cast Iron Bearing Caps & Spools with Grease Fittings
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- 14" High Carbon Notched Steel Disc Blades
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
Blue Mountain Attachment skid steer pallet forks offer great visibility on a heavy-duty frame. The 48” tines are 4,000 lb. capacity and are adjustable.
- Rail mount tines
- Easy to adjust
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Non-floating tines
- 48” tines