3 Point Equipment & Accessories
3-Point rear attach cutter is ideal for cutting grass, stalks, and light brush
Available in 4′, 5′, and 6′ sizes
Units work efficiently from 25-45 HP on 540 RPM tractors (depending on cutter size)
45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
14-gauge deck and 11-gauge sides
Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Gearbox ships without oil and must be filled with 90 wt. gear oil before first use. Front and rear rubber guards are available for all units.Learn More
Field General's Cultipacker is great for getting those seeds into the soil, whether it is in you r yard, pasture, food plots. The cultipacker can be pulled with a ATV or a compact tractor with a ball hitch. It is easy to flip over from tires for transport to packer wheels to work the soil.
- 3/16" Steel Frame
- 1 7/8" Ball Hitch
- 48" Working Width
- Easy Flip Over
- 20 Individual Cast Iron Packer Wheels
- Greaseable Wheel Shaft Bearing
- Rated for a 300CC 4 wheel drive or larger ATV.
- Powder coat paint for a better looking longer lasting finish.
- Ratchet adjustment for easy height control.
- Gangs reversible to fill ruts.
- 1 7/8" ball coupling hitch.
- Heavy duty sealed ball bearings.
- 8-16" blades.
- 52" Cutting width.
- 1" square disc axles.
- Tubular frame.
- Weight: 350 lbs.
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped