3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Blue Diamond Attachment skid steer pallet forks offer great visibility on a heavy-duty frame. The 48” tines are 4,000 lb. capacity and are adjustable. With numerous locking positions for the forks, you won't ever have a problem picking up your load.
Side steps are available for skid steer models, but are not included.Learn More
Field General's RB-QAT Blade is designed for use with Category I quick attach systems. It is great for dirt work, road maintenance, cleaning livestock pens, or any other job where the ability to tilt or angle the blade is a necessity. Round and square tubing are utilized to give the blade's hitch and frame maximum strength and durability.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Angle Settings
- Left and Right Tilt
- Special Formed Moldboard
- Replaceable, Reversible, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Easy Adjust Latch Assemblies
- 3/4" Thick Steel Index Plate
This 3 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 36 inch
- Number of Spoons: 45 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 228
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.
***** Without Gauge WheelsLearn More
The BROOMATE Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in Storage
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight Replacement Brush Set - 1800 6 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 105 Pounds Replacement Brush Set - 2400 8 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 140 Pounds Replacement Brush Set - 3000 10 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 175 Pounds
These pallet forks from Blue Diamond Attachments are great for any skid steer. Measuring in at 42" long and 1.25" thick they can handle up to 2000lbs. With numerous locking positions, you will always be able to adjust your forks to fit any job. With great visibility and a powder coated frame they are made to be used and made to last.Learn More
Field General's Box Blades are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 4'x4" Shank Beam
- Heavy, All Welded Category I A-Frame
- Clevis Lower Brackets
- Adjustable Heat Treated Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable Points
- 20" Self Cleaning Mold Boards
- /2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Points
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings