3 Point Equipment & Accessories
$1,041.97Field General's 3-Point Cultipacker is perfect for seed bed preparation, or any soil that need prepared for landscaping, such as sod installation. The Cultipacker works breaking dirt clods and clumps, as well as firming up the seed bed. It features dual parking stands and Category I Quick Hitch Compatible Hitch.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 9.5" Diameter Press Wheels
- parking Stands for Easier Hookup
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
The Stump Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is the most effective and versatile stump bucket you can get your hands on. WIth the long shaft and curved angle this bucket can get under stumps or rocks and quickly rip out any obstacle. If you own a skid steer, you need a stump bucket!
- Curved bottom for better leverage
- 3 replaceable cast teeth
- 1” x 8” cutting edge
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Reverse curled teeth up both sides
- Narrow profile digs without wedging in the ground
- Measures 56” long
Use King Kutter’s HD Fork and Frame attachment with comfort and ease. The HD Fork and Frames are designed for the heavy duty jobs. Features heavy duty reinforced slide rail, heavy duty reinforced back plate, handy side steps, (unique center step on walk through) and 48” locking forks. Designed and manufactured in the USA with imported forks.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 40HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 24"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 36"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 112 mph/ 9,818 fpm
- Hitch: three point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: round, saucer shaped
- Approx. Weight 376 lbs.
- Approx. Weight with Chain Guards: 433 lbs.
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
The King Kutter 72 inch dirt bucket is the workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong, steel dirt bucket can be very important. Our dirt buckets come with 3/8 inch steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Learn More
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable 2" X 3" Arm Tandem Disc Harrows
- Cast or Ball Bearings
- 1" Axle
- 7 1/2" Spacing
- Single U-Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch