3 Point Equipment & Accessories
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
The model 500 post hole digger handles 6", 9", or 12" standard or heavy duty augers with 2" inside diameter opening (see below). The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth. The model 500 mounts on tractors with category 1 or 2 rear three-point hitches. A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat. The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.Learn More
- Holds various size rolls of wire for easier fencing
- Perfect for fencing jobs in tight places
- Allows ATV, tractor or truck to do the work of a crew
- Attaches to ATV or any 2″ receiver
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
***Yellow in color!!Learn More