3 Point Equipment & Accessories
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.
A spade for your pallet forks. This spade works in conjunction with your skid steer and your pallet forks attachment. The unit is light but sized right for many digging jobs. Measures 20" by 20". Made with 3/8" thick steel. Chain, clevis and hooks shown sold separately.Product Specifications
- Overall width: 20"
- Overall height: 20"
- Required for use: pallet forks attachment.
- Approx. shipping weight weight: 55 lbs.
- Material: 3/8" steel.
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
This clamp-on hitch receiver mounts over your bucket's cutting edge, providing you a clearer view of your hitch and trailer as you drive up to the trailer to connect.Product Specifications
- Height: 15"
- Width: 6"
- Length: 23"
- Weight 25 lbs.