3 Point Equipment & Accessories
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
Hydraulic Auger Adapters
- Description - To adapt a drive unit with 2-inch hex drive shaft to an auger with a 2 9/16-inch round opening.
- Weight - 22Lbs. 10Kg.
KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS
The model 500 post hole digger handles 6", 9", or 12" standard or heavy duty augers with 2" inside diameter opening (see below). The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth. The model 500 mounts on tractors with category 1 or 2 rear three-point hitches. A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat. The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.Learn More
- Spreads free-flowing materials: seed, feed, or fertilizer
- Rust-proof, poly hopper
- Manual feed gate regulator
- Heavy-duty, sealed 12V motor
- Direct linkage controls eliminates stretching/breaking cable
- Rain cover included
- Capacity: 100 lbs. (12½ gal. capacity
- Spread Width: 20-25 Ft.