3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 82”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
The King Kutter Skid Steer Rock Bucket finger tines, with 3 in. spacing, allow the dirt/sand and gravel to fall away while the rocks collect in the skeletal rock bucket. The rocks ride in a curved shaped pocket, that helps them from rolling out freely.
- Great for sifting, sorting and screening differently sized materials of many types .
- Rock or stone.
- 3" finger tine spacing.
- Tines and sides A50 steel.
- Top cross bar A50 steel.
- 75 inch bucket.
Use for manure and hay/straw clean-up. Plus this manure fork can also be used for light brush clearing. Large round tine design makes for easy after use wash-down. This for does not include grapple as image shows.Product Specifications
- 12 Tines
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 34"
- Usable Tine Length: 26.75"
- Replaceable Tines
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. These tough cutters can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this line of cutters a long term performer. All cutters are quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This family of tough performers feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Available in 5', 6', and 7' with an 11-gauge deck with round back design. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, these units work efficiently up to 65 HP on 540 RPM Category I and II tractors.
- 65 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with Slip Clutch
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Available in Round Back design only