3 Point Equipment & Accessories
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
- Prevents Flying Debris
- Genuine King Kutter Chain Guard
- Fits Rotary Kutter L60-40
- Interchangeable and replaceable subsoiler shank and blade, middle buster shank with 15" shovel, and trailer hitch shank.
- Works for both gooseneck and bumper trailers (trailer hitch balls not included).
- Trailer hitch constructed of 3/4" x 4" bar shank.
- Subsoiler and middle buster constructed of 3/4" x 6" bar shank.
- Heavy steel frame construction made for category I and 0 three point hitch. (Category I lift pins included.)
This bale spear has a category 1 three point hitch, forged replaceable spear, and has a 1500 lb capacity.Learn More
Use alone... or behind farm implements for 1-pass coverage with your ATV, lawn tractor, tractor or pickup (only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrow... 2 HP per ft. for other models). Raking action removes dead residue...providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots...recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil...for vigorous, full growth. Cover more acres per hour - “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)... without skipping, jumping or skimming surface...unlike “fixed-position” tines.
Available in 3 sizes: 4'W x 4'L, 4'W x 8'L 8W' x 4'L
- Scatter manure droppings
- Aerate & dethatch pastures and lawns
- Loosen & smooth paths and driveways
- Fluff, dry & level tracks, ball diamonds, etc
- Break up & level heavy soil
- Prepare nicer seed beds
- Work-in fertilizer & seed
- Incorporate herbicides
- Gentile, "first" cultivation
- Minimum till - stalks, crusts & ridge
KING KUTTER'S SUB-SOILER is the tool you need for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production. It features a heavy frame, a solid steel beam backbone, and a forged, heat-treated reversible ripper tooth, capable of a 14" maximum ripping depth.
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Ripping Depth: 14"