3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
- Designed for deep breakage of hard, low ground where water accumulates
- Water will drain easily with one pass
- Not to exceed 35 HP rated tractors
- Features a 3/4" x 4" solid steel shank with reversible, rectangular, sloped point (2-9/16" x 12")
- Usable depth of 22"
- Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features Tarter's durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Item Dimensions: 49" H x 32-1/2" W x 16" L
- Approx. Weight: 95 lbs.
36" auger extension for Bobcat brand round/hex combo shaft onlyLearn More
Hydraulic Auger Extensions
- 48-inch (1,219 mm) auger extension
- Weight(Lbs/Kg) - 78Lbs. 35Kg