3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S TRAILER MOVERS allows your tractor to tow many types of trailers that are usually towed by a pickup. It will receive the towing inserts you have with your trucks hitch.
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
This Tow Tuff ATV Weight-Distributing Dolly makes it easy to move move trailers, implements, fish houses and other towables with your ATV. It has an 800-lb. capacity, so it takes weight off of your ATV. The 30 inch wheelbase provides additional stability for moving large items. The 42 inch L hitch provides a smaller turning radius, perfect for working in tight spaces. The 2 inch ball height adjusts from 16 inches to 25 inches.
Includes a pinned hitch for attachments without a coupler.
- 1 year manufacturer limited warranty
- 30" wide wheel base for stability
- 800 LB weight capacity
- 42" long hitch for shorter turning radius
- Ball adjusts from 16-25"
Pat's Easy Change - Category #1 to #2 - Premium 3-Point Quick Change Hitch w/ Stabilizer Bar - 112ST$169.97
With Pat's Category #1to #2 Premium 3 Point Quick Change Hitch you can attach your 3-point equipment with ease and you will be able to pick up equipment not on level ground! This system has a category 1 receiver (tractor side) and a category 2 hook (implement side). This system comes with a set of two quick hitches that are easily installed and do not require any modifications to your tractor. The system also includes a stabilizer bar for lift arm alignment.
(For cat. #1 tractors to use cat.#2 implements)
- Pat's Premium 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Model 112ST
- Category 1-2 Quick Hitch
- Easy change system
- Stabilizer bar included
- Hardware kit included
- Fits lift arms 2" to 3-1/2" tall
- Lift arm pins are 7/8" diameter with 1-1/8" hook
- Made in the USA
Definition of Categories
- Category 1 lift arm pins 7/8" diameter
- Category 2 lift arm pins 1-1/8" diameter
- Category 3 lift arm pins 1-7/16" diameter
Easily spread seed and fertilizer with Field Tuff's 12-Volt ATV Hitch-Mount Spreader. Includes a powerful 12-Volt DC motor and has a rated speed of 570rpm for an efficient and reliable product, sealed for protection. Heavy-duty and durable, this spreader has a maximum capacity of 125 lbs. and hold up to 16 gallons of grass seed, fertilizer, or small grain. The 12' broadcast width ensures that you will get the job done efficiently! The controls can be reached from the operator's seat. Easily mount to an ATV, UTV, or utility tractor's 1 1/4" or 2" receiver; the included wiring harness and on/off switch add to the quality of this spreader
Includes 1" tension strap and rain cover.
- 12 volt motor powered
- Heavy Duty and Durable
- Holds 125lbs of seed or fertilizer
- Wiring harness with on/off switch
- Mounts to 1 1/4 inch or 2" receiver
Field Tuff's Heavy-Duty Draw Harrow (HDHA-44) is used to: level pastures, food plots, gardens, break up soil clumps, and prep lawns. This drag harrow is perfect for gravel driveways and leveling. The heavy-duty design means that this is a lasting product that can handle big jobs. At 4 ft. by 4 ft. with teeth 1/2" thick, this drag harrow is equipped for a variety of tough jobs. The 7 horizontal rows of tines with 69 tines make this drag harrow ready for your tough jobs. The tow chain with its ring fits over any 2" trailer ball so that it can be dragged behind ATVs, UTVs, and lawn tractors.
- Excellent for leveling plots, breaking up soil, leveling pastures and grading
- Heavy-Duty Design - 1/2" Thick Harrow Teeth
- Tow Chain fits over any 2" ball
- Used with ATVs, UTVs, and Lawn Tractors
- 7 Horizontal Rows of Tines, 69 Heavy-Duty Tines
- Adjustable Tow Bar - can be moved to opposite end for less aggressive dragging
- Made in the USA
- Durable polymer hopper
- Black powder coated steel framework, resists rust and corrosion
- Quick detatch mounting bracket
- Hopper Empties Completely
- Multi-Purpose Design: you can fertilize, broadcast seed, and feed game
- Adjustable shut-off gate regulates amount dispersed
- Capacity: 15 gallon or 1 bushel
- Spread Width: 20-30 ft.