3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Box Frame Disc Harrow with 20" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-20-20-GCBF$1,572.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 20" Notched Front Blades and 20" Round Rear Blades 377-20-20CF77$1,504.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
The 84 inch fertilizer and grain buckets have large capacities and more tilt back range. The greater tilt back allows granular materials to be easily held in the bucket by minimizing spillage over the edge.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S FREE FLOATING FINISHING MOWERS lead the way in performance and quality. It is constructed of heavy 3/16" deck material, heavy-duty wheels, and heat-treated 1/4"-thick blades. The versatile machine mows on level or unleveled ground. Standard equipment on all King Kutter free floating finishing mowers includes a 40hp gearbox, shielded PTO shaft, gauge wheels and a self-tightening belt that reduces slippage. King Kutter's specially designed hitch allows one side of the mower to raise to a height of up to 16" (15.5 degrees) while the other side remains on the ground. This lets the mower follow the contour of the ground.
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Blade Size: 1/4"x2"x24"
- Blade Top Speed - FPM: 16,956
- Solid Tires: 4 - 9X3.5
- Cat 1
- Reccomended HP for tractor used: 30-50
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The Broomate Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- 5 mm Galvanized Steel Hood and Fork-Shoes and Protective End-Shield
- Excellent Cleaning Capabilities Suitable for Heavy Debris and Dirt like Gravel, Sand, Slurry and Snow, as well as Liquids
- Bi-Directional - Sweep Forward or in Reverse
- All parts can be Recycled
- No Need for Motor Oil, Fuel or Electric Consumption
- Quick and Easy Mounting on Almost Any Vehicle Using Optional Adapters (Extensive Range Available)
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in storage
- No Rotating Parts, Chains or Motors
- No Noise, No Dust
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight 110 4 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 290 Pounds 1800 6 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 388 Pounds 2400 8 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 456 Pounds 3000 10 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 535 Pounds
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 76”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Designed for 7-20 gpm, it uses augers up to 18 inches in diameter.Learn More
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, the King Kutter snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions. The overall height of our snow bucket is 34”. A large light material bucket, like this can also be used year-round to move material such as sawdust, sunflower hulls and other bedding material. Ask about this bucket's optional bolt-on double bevel replacement blade. It's an optional cutting edge that can be flipped around to reveal a new edge, helping you manage wear. Bucket is 96 inches.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work