3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Category II 3-Pint Hitch
- Category II Top Link
- Optional Hydraulic Cylinder
Field General's Bucket Spike features a high quality forged steel penetrator spear, and is excellent for moving round bales. The bucket spike mounts easily to the bucket by slipping over the front lip of the bucket and securing the rear with a single bolt. It is a must for farmers who want a high quality spike at an affordable price.
- Rated for bales up to 2000lb
- High Quality Forged Penetrator Spear
- Tapered Spear Allows Easier Access for Quicker Bale Moving
- Stabilizer Rods Designed to Steady Bales
KING KUTTER'S ONE ROW "C" TINE CULTIVATORS are made of heavy-duty welded angle iron construction with maximum ground clearance and mounted up close to give better control. It comes standard with high quality spring steel "C" tines with reversible heat-treated points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustment Settings: 2
- Working Width 72 inches
- Cutting Edge 3/8 x 6 inch Reversible
- Tilt Adjustment N/A
- Angle Adjustment 22 Degrees and 45 Degrees Forward & Reverse
- Pin Diameter 1 inch
- Moldboard Height and Thickness 1/4 x 12 inch
- Maximum HP Range 45 HP
- Hitch Type Category 1