3 Point Equipment & Accessories
KING KUTTER'S YARD RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexability and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid, and a reinforced, 3-point wrap around frame for added strength.
- Width: 60"
- Number of Tines: 30
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
Field Tuff's 51" Single Gang Disc is ideal for cultivating. Easily pulled behind an ATV, this Single Gang Disc has a coupler style hitch. The disc gangs can be adjusted to 3 different angles for a variety of different tasks. The 14-inch diameter notched disc blades are the ideal size, especially with the removable discs that are replaceable. The Single Gang Disc covers a 51-inch wide area, making it easy to get the job done effectively and efficiently. A weight tray holds up to three 16-inch cement blocks, providing extra weight for better soil penetration.
- 3 gang settings allow for aggressive cutting angles
- Gang disks have seal bearings for better performance and long life
- 14" notched disks provide better soil preparation
- Weight tray holds extra weight for better soil penetration
- 2" ball coupler for ATVs, UTVs and garden tractors
- Durable powder coat finish
Field General's RB Rear Blades are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. The RB series of rear blade features a specially formed, 14" high, 1/4" thick moldboard specially designed to roll dirt or snow and prevent drag. Each moldboard is equipped with a high carbon steel reversible cutting edge that adds to the life of the blade.
- Accomdates Category I Quick Hitch
- Industrial Tubing Frame
- Reinforced formed upper frame
- Formed Self Cleaning Moldboard
- Reversible High Carbon, Heat Treated, Steel Cutting Edges
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Settings
- Universal front mount round bale spear
- Mounts in place of the bucket on a front end loader using the universal mounting system (not for use on skid steer units)
- Designed for easy mounting and lifting of heavier round bales
- Spear lifts up to 2,200 lb. bales
- Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Note: Bales must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move.Learn More
Field General's Sub-Compact Reversible Scoop features a uniquely design heavy duty angle iron frame. The reversible mounting allows you to attach your tractor to the front or rear of the scoop, enabling to work forward as a slip scraper or in reverse as shovel. This handy tool lets you scoop, dig, carry, dump, or spread. By simple attaching a rope to the trip lever the scoop can be dumped without leaving the seat of the tractor.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Mounts Forward and Reverse
- Beveled Cutting Edge
- Self Leveling Pan