3 Point Equipment & Accessories
These pallet forks from Blue Diamond Attachments are great for any skid steer. Measuring in at 42" long and 1.25" thick they can handle up to 2000lbs. With numerous locking positions, you will always be able to adjust your forks to fit any job. With great visibility and a powder coated frame they are made to be used and made to last. Skid Steer mount.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More