3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Rural King has 3 point equipment and accessories that you need by King Kutter and other brands. The King Kutter brand for thirty years has been a manufacturer of short line farm equipment. Their reputation is known for dependability and value. Whether you are looking for accessories, replacement parts, or 3 point equipment such as spreaders or finish mowers you are sure to find just what you need in the large selection offered at Rural King.
If you need a finish mower we have those. For instance, you can get a King Kutter 5' Finish Mower. If you need a seeder to put on the back of your ATV, there is the Buyers Products 15 Gallon 12 volt Rear ATV Seeder. There is also available the King Kutter 5 Bushel Pull Behind Spreader. The King Kutter Wire Un-roller makes handling wire safer and quicker.
If you need blades, v-belts, gear boxes, washer kits, wheels, bearings, 3point post hole diggers, wire stretchers, or any other 3 point accessories parts you can find what you need. Keeping your lawn clean and beautifully mowed will make you the envy of your neighbors. Doing garden or farm work can be made easier by purchasing the 3 point equipment and accessories, at Rural King, or on the website at www.ruralking.com.
With a low profile bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments, you can't go wrong. Coming in a variety of sizes, there is a size for every job. Offering a 3/16" wrap on the 66" and the 72" and a 1/4" wrap on the 78" and 84", 3/4" x 6" cutting edge they measure in at 20" tall and 30" deep and are ready to work.Learn More
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
The 4500 Series Rear Blades offer features for most landscaping, grading, and snow removal applications. The blade is 6 way adjustable allowing the user to Tilt, Angle and offset the blade at the same time to achieve the desired results. The moldboard is a full ¼” thick with a heat treated double beveled reversible cutting edge. The pivot pin has a bushing that is a full 2 1/8” in diameter. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 45 HP.Learn More
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
- Welded light duty 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" angle iron frame for 5' and 6' models and 2" X 2" angle iron frame for 4' model.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- Cast bearings.
- 1" square axles.
- Notched or smooth 16" blades.
- Recommended for a tractor of 15-35 hp.
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch