3 Point Equipment & Accessories
Use this attachment's flat forks to unload trucks on the job site. Go places traditional fork lifts aren't available. Features handy side step plates.Learn More
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 6' 6" Angle Frame Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs 233-18-20-G-C$955.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch, Heavy Angle Iron Frame
- 1" Square Carbon Steel Axles
- Cast Iron Disc Spacers
- Adjustable Angle Settings
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY HARROWS are easy to use. No PTO required, just drop it into position and go. You set the angle of attack and let the rotary harrow do the rest. It is designed to aerate soil and pull weeds. The unique turning action allows the harrow to level soil by redistributing it inward. This is an excellent tool for high spots away from fences and walls. It levels, floats and breaks up clods. King Kutters Rotary Harrows are ideal for use in arenas, pastures, orchards, vineyards, and landscaping.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
This Rotary Cutter takes its power from the 3-point PTO of your tractor and efficiently and neatly cuts a 4' swath. Rear wheels help provide a smooth, stable ride, and give excellent adjustability for cutting height. Category I pins included with purchase. This product features our durable, corrosion resistant powder coat orange finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 12-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides; series 4 driveline
- Adjustable solid rear wheels help support the weight and keep the cutter level
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Stump jumper with heavy-duty, heat-treated forged blades
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pin hookup and Category 0 spacing for today’s sub-compact tractors