3 Point Blades & Box Blades
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly 38” Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Box Scraper
The Brinly 38" Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening, and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel, or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling, or moving dirt, sand, gravel, and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
Features and BenefitsLearn More
1. Compact 38” working width ideal for landscaping and gardening and is easily maneuvered through tight spaces
2. Box scraper/ blade design provides multi-use functionality for grading and backfilling projects
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front and 5 Rear
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 84"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1 & 2
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL PRB SERIES REAR BLADES are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. All moldboards are equipped with a reversible, high carbon, heat-treated steel edge. The PRB has 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustments: 7 Front & 5 Rear
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature a unique, reinforced, 3-Point wrap around frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 6'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and tilt adjustments: No
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Angle, and Tilt 8500-RMB-96MMM$1,841.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes