- 1/2" x 6" reversible cutting edges, front and rear.
- Adjustable spring steel shanks
- Long-lasting replaceable foot and blade.
- Recommended for tractors with less than 51 hp.
- Heavy duty A-frames.
- One shank per foot.
- 8" to 72" is standard Cat I three-point hitch
- 84" to 96" is standard Cat II three-point hitch
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
Field General's RB-QAT Blade is designed for use with Category I quick attach systems. It is great for dirt work, road maintenance, cleaning livestock pens, or any other job where the ability to tilt or angle the blade is a necessity. Round and square tubing are utilized to give the blade's hitch and frame maximum strength and durability.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- 5 Forward and 5 Reverse Angle Settings
- Left and Right Tilt
- Special Formed Moldboard
- Replaceable, Reversible, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Easy Adjust Latch Assemblies
- 3/4" Thick Steel Index Plate