You probably have never realized how much you could use land planes. The problems they solve are ones that you possibly may not know you have. Until you've ran your lawn mower over a nice smooth lawn, you might not recognize how bumpy yours is! Perhaps the problem is your driveway that has more pot holes than a broke township in early spring. When the ground is unleveled and full of holes, it takes some serious equipment to make things right. Land planes are the answer. Right here you can find all the tools you need to smooth out all the bumps and fill in all the holes. We have rollers, dump bowl scrapers, rolling box scrapers, dual edge land graders, and dual cutting edge grader blades. Having a smooth foundation is better for your vehicles, better for your pets, and better for you! Bumps and holes can take a toll on cars, trucks, and bones. How many times of you heard of someone twisting an ankle from stepping in a hole or have you damaged your back from all the jarring your body takes when you mow the lawn? Be the envy of the county while creating a safer, smoother, eye catching lawn with land planes!
Field General's Dual Edge Land Graders are the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. They fill potholes and low spots to redistribute material to achieve the perfect roadway surface. The quick hitch-able design to make it easy to hook up and get working fast.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Two Double Sided Reversible Cutting Edges
- 1/2" Thick Replaceable Wear Pads
- Heavy Duty Frame Built with 3"x3" Tubing
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL DUAL EDGE LAND GRADER is the perfect tool for driveway and gravel road maintenance and construction. It fills pot holes and low spots, while removing the high spots and redistributing the material to achieve a perfectly finished roadway surface. It uses 1/4" thick side plates and 1/2" thick wear plates, along with 3" X 3" heavy tubing to make up the main frame that ensures that your new land plane will perform well on farms and ranches as well as in landscaping and contractor applications.
- Width: 72"
- Hitch Category: Cat 1