- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
SKU 154010264 Model DRG5N-R Weight 454.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $794.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Quality Review by Paul Dupont
Price Value Quality
I bought one today the 7ft. If you are using it on a road that is crowned up good this is NOT the blade for you . My road is a half mile long with a good crown the cross blades are not angled enough to pull the material ,the material just rolls over the blades , on flat road it is ok I own Howse bush hog it is great. My road today is 3 ft wider because of this blade I told them where I bought it my road had a good crown now they tell me I need to add a wing to it if any one would want to talk to me about this blade ,Howse Company are anyone else please call me 1-337-224-9881
(Posted on 4/15/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Howse Implement 5' Dual Cutting Edge Grader Blade DRG5N-R
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question