3 Point Hay Handling Equipment
Field General's Bucket Spike features a high quality forged steel penetrator spear, and is excellent for moving round bales. The bucket spike mounts easily to the bucket by slipping over the front lip of the bucket and securing the rear with a single bolt. It is a must for farmers who want a high quality spike at an affordable price.
- Rated for bales up to 2000lb
- High Quality Forged Penetrator Spear
- Tapered Spear Allows Easier Access for Quicker Bale Moving
- Stabilizer Rods Designed to Steady Bales
This bale spear has a category 1 three point hitch, forged replaceable spear, and has a 1500 lb capacity.Learn More
Bolt on bucket spear, forged.
- Capacity: 1800 lbs.
- Approximate weight: 86 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you.
- Hitch Category: Loader
- Weight Capacity: 2000LB
$614.97[description] Learn More
- Can be Bolted to Front Loader
- Makes changing attachments quick and easy
Field General's Universal Bale Spear is designed as a front loader mount for a 3-Point category I or II hitch Mount this mover is rated for bales up to 2000 pounds. The frame is designed for strength and operator safety. The tapered forged penetrator spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Attaches to front loader hydraulic arms (bucket must be removed) using supplied pins and sliding bracket
- High Quality Forged Tapered Penetrator Spear
- Stabilizer Rods are designed to steady bales
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
- 3-point rear attach hay mover for lifting and moving heavier round bales
Spear lifts up to 2,000 lb. bales
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Bale must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move balesLearn More
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"