3 Point Hay Handling Equipment
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you..
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1 & 2
- Weight Capacity: 2000LB
Field General's Universal Bale Spear is designed as a front loader mount for a 3-Point category I or II hitch Mount this mover is rated for bales up to 2000 pounds. The frame is designed for strength and operator safety. The tapered forged penetrator spear allows easier access for quicker bale moving
- Rated for Bales up to 2000lbs
- Attaches to front loader hydraulic arms (bucket must be removed) using supplied pins and sliding bracket
- High Quality Forged Tapered Penetrator Spear
- Stabilizer Rods are designed to steady bales
$614.97[description] Learn More
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
- Can be Bolted to Front Loader
- Makes changing attachments quick and easy
Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
Blue Mountain Attachment skid steer pallet forks offer great visibility on a heavy-duty frame. The 48” tines are 4,000 lb. capacity and are adjustable.
- Rail mount tines
- Easy to adjust
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Non-floating tines
- 48” tines
Field General's Bucket Spike features a high quality forged steel penetrator spear, and is excellent for moving round bales. The bucket spike mounts easily to the bucket by slipping over the front lip of the bucket and securing the rear with a single bolt. It is a must for farmers who want a high quality spike at an affordable price.
- Rated for bales up to 2000lb
- High Quality Forged Penetrator Spear
- Tapered Spear Allows Easier Access for Quicker Bale Moving
- Stabilizer Rods Designed to Steady Bales
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you.
- Hitch Category: Bucket
- Weight Capacity: 2000 LB
This bale spear has a category 1 three point hitch, forged replaceable spear, and has a 1500 lb capacity.Learn More