3 Point Tillage
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
3-point rear attach plow is ideal for deep plowing and preparing soil for tilling and planting
Plow provides maximum cutting through even compacted soil
Available in single or two bottom units
Replaceable 14″ plow shares, shins, and landsides are available
Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Moldboard Plow
Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 173 years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow, and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done easily from the seat of a garden tractor.
Features and Benefits
1. 10” steel plow carves out the ground to make garden soil easier to cultivate
2. Adjustable 8” to 12” cut width provides versatility for narrow or wider furrows
3. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Cut Depth: approx. 7" (178 mm)
- Plowshare: 1/4" (6 mm) solid steel
- Coulter Blade 13 gauge steel
- Adj. Furrow Width: 8" to 10" (203 to 254 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42" x 12" x 23" (1067 x 305 x 584 mm)
- Ship Weight: 68 lbs (31 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- WHEEL NOT INCLUDED