3 Point Tillage
King Kutter's XB Middle Buster/Sub-Soiler combines strength and durability to offer a tool with many uses. Its tubular steel shank and heavy duty frame construction make a solid platform for the furrower to do its job. The middle buster point is great for laying off rows, digging potatoes pointing a ditch, general field prep, and many other farm, field, and garden uses. The sub-soiler point is for ripping sod and loosening compacted soil for better plant growth and production.
- Tubular steel shank
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Heat treated furrow and sub-soiler point
Use alone... or behind farm implements for 1-pass coverage with your ATV, lawn tractor, tractor or pickup (only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrow... 2 HP per ft. for other models). Raking action removes dead residue...providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots...recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil...for vigorous, full growth. Cover more acres per hour - “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)... without skipping, jumping or skimming surface...unlike “fixed-position” tines.
Available in 3 sizes: 4'W x 4'L, 4'W x 8'L 8W' x 4'L
- Scatter manure droppings
- Aerate & dethatch pastures and lawns
- Loosen & smooth paths and driveways
- Fluff, dry & level tracks, ball diamonds, etc
- Break up & level heavy soil
- Prepare nicer seed beds
- Work-in fertilizer & seed
- Incorporate herbicides
- Gentile, "first" cultivation
- Minimum till - stalks, crusts & ridge
Whether you are leveling your backyard, removing roots, spreading topsoil or gravel, backfilling holes, plowing, or cultivating, ground engaging lawn tractor attachments get the job done quickly and efficiently. Professional-grade products built for homeowners.
Brinly Tow-Behind Sleeve Hitch Disc Harrow
After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disc harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disc Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disc harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions)
Features and Benefits
7. Adjustable working width from 29” to 40” accommodates gardens of various sizes
8. (8) 11” heavy duty steel discs turn rough, plowed ground into plant-ready soil
9. Requires a sleeve hitch which is not included; sleeve hitches can be purchased through the tractor manufacturer
- Attachment: Sleeve Hitch
- Discs: (8) 11" Diameter (279 mm)
- Adjustments: 10˚ / 15˚ / 20˚ angles
- Frame: 3/8" x 2" (10 x 51 mm)
- Adj. Width: 29" to 39" (737 to 991 mm)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 26" x 32" x 14" (660 x 813 x 356 mm)
- Tray Capacity: 2 concrete blocks
- Ship Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
* All Ground Engaging attachments require a sleeve hitch.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S COMPACT DISC has many features found only on the larger models. Strong square tube frame, 1” high carbon steel axles, maintenance free sealed bearings, 14” notched disc blades, and a unique pull tongue design that allows down pressure to be applied without the need for weights. The wheeled design is engineered for smooth transition from off-road transport to cutting position with just the turn of a handle. The 33” cutting width allows for easy transport to hard to reach areas and smaller patches of ground. Perfect for deep woods, wildlife food plots, small gardens, row cultivating, and yard prep work. This compact disc is easily pulled by 4-wheelers, garden tractors, and subcompact tractors using a 1-7/8” ball.
- Width: 33"
- Number of Blades: 10
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Ball Hitch: 1-7/8"
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
- OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.
KING KUTTER'S ONE ROW "C" TINE CULTIVATORS are made of heavy-duty welded angle iron construction with maximum ground clearance and mounted up close to give better control. It comes standard with high quality spring steel "C" tines with reversible heat-treated points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Adjustment Settings: 2
King Kutter 12" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-12-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 6", 9" & 12" augers with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 12" Auger with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
- Interchangeable and replaceable subsoiler shank and blade, middle buster shank with 15" shovel, and trailer hitch shank.
- Works for both gooseneck and bumper trailers (trailer hitch balls not included).
- Trailer hitch constructed of 3/4" x 4" bar shank.
- Subsoiler and middle buster constructed of 3/4" x 6" bar shank.
- Heavy steel frame construction made for category I and 0 three point hitch. (Category I lift pins included.)