Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.
- Tines 1/2" Diameter by 4 1/2" Long
- No Parts to Adjust or Lubricate
- Offset Tines Eliminate Ridges
- Evenly Works the Ground Regardless of the Terrain
- Cold Forged Tines Eliminate Breakage
- Can be Operated at Speeds up to 8 MPH
SKU 098920332 Model 233-DH-48 Weight 100.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $260.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 4' Drag Harrow 233-DH-48
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question