KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only
- Category II 3-Pint Hitch
- Category II Top Link
- Optional Hydraulic Cylinder
The Broomate Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- 5 mm Galvanized Steel Hood and Fork-Shoes and Protective End-Shield
- Excellent Cleaning Capabilities Suitable for Heavy Debris and Dirt like Gravel, Sand, Slurry and Snow, as well as Liquids
- Bi-Directional - Sweep Forward or in Reverse
- All parts can be Recycled
- No Need for Motor Oil, Fuel or Electric Consumption
- Quick and Easy Mounting on Almost Any Vehicle Using Optional Adapters (Extensive Range Available)
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in storage
- No Rotating Parts, Chains or Motors
- No Noise, No Dust
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight 110 4 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 290 Pounds 1800 6 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 388 Pounds 2400 8 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 456 Pounds 3000 10 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 535 Pounds
Field General's Carry All is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Pre-Punched Holes for Platform Mounting
- category I, 3 PInt Hitch
- Heavy Duty Angle Iron Constriction
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
The SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper front end bucket mount enables you to mount your Sweeper to any kind of straight end bucket, whether it is on a tractor or skid steer. It comes fully welded so no assembly is required and mounts to your bucket edge in minutes. Attaching the mount to the bucket is simple and easy with the T handled fasteners that are supplied with the mount kit. Finished in a premium ultra violet resistant thermally bonded powder coat silver hammertone paint.
- Part #: 324-207
- No assembly required
- Comes with T handle fasteners
- Allows you to mount your SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper to any bucket
- Premium ultra violet resistant powder coat hammertone paint finish
This versatile Tandem Axle Dump Trailer is highway approved and is a perfect match for property owner, landscaper, contractor and rental yard applications. This rugged rear Dump Trailer has a G.V.W. rating of 9,980 lbs. and features tandem 6,000 lb. axles, with a self contained 12 volt hydraulic dumping system. The sturdy frame and bed construction is designed to provide years of dependable hauling service.
- G.V.W.R.: 9,980 lbs.
- Axles: Tandem 6000 lb. Axles with 6 Bolt E-Z Lube Hubs
- Box Length: 120”
- Box Width: 80”
- Side Board Height: 18”
- Box Capacity: 3.7 Cubic Yards
- Tie Rails: ½” All Sides
- Tie Down Anchors: D-Ring (2 Each Side)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring
- Hitch Coupler: 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
- Safety Chains: ¼” Proof Coil with 5/16” Safety Hooks
- Main Frame Construction: 6” Channel
- Floor Construction: 10 Gauge
- Fender Construction: 11 Gauge
- Rear Gate: Double Swinging
- Tires: 225/75R16 on 16”x 6” Rims
- Lights: DOT Class. With 6 wire plug
- Lift Mechanism: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Hydraulic System: 12-Volt with Deep Cycle Battery Standard in Lockable Storage Box
- Dump Control: Hand-Held Remote
- Safety Break-Away System: Standard Equipment
- Tongue Jack: Standard with Side Crank
- Approximate Weight (Empty): 2,990 lbs.
The SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper can clear dirt, debris, snow and standing water from multiple types of landscapes whether it be agricultural, industrial, commercial or around the home. With the ability to mount the sweeper to any kind of fork combination including forklifts, skid steers, and tractors with 6” wide forks or less. With this ability you will save time and energy with clean up weather it is on the farm, around the home or in the shop. No more back breaking labor as there is with a traditional broom.
It is made out of heavy duty formed steel with a premium ultra violet resistant thermally bonded powder coat silver hammertone paint finish, yet easy enough for one person to mount it. Comes in one package with easy do it yourself assembly and is made in North America. The sweeper contains 4 rows of 84” long fused polypropylene bristle strips that are easily removable to maintain for a longer life of your product.
Accessories are available to enable you to mount the SnowBear Elite Series Sweeper to a straight edge bucket or to a category 1 3 point hitch.
- Part #: 324-185
- Dimensions: 84” x 7” x 13.5”
- 4 rows of polypropylene bristle strips
- Color: Silver hammertone paint finish
- Weight: 82lbs