The BROOMATE Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in Storage
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight Replacement Brush Set - 1800 6 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 105 Pounds Replacement Brush Set - 2400 8 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 140 Pounds Replacement Brush Set - 3000 10 Foot 12 Inches 12 Inches 11 175 Pounds
KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS
- Category II 3-Pint Hitch
- Category II Top Link
- Optional Hydraulic Cylinder
Litter conditions are very important to the performance and health of today’s market poultry, making proper litter management between flocks a top priority for producers. Proper litter preparation helps ensure a healthy environment for the new chicks and helps reduce the potential for bird health problems. In-house windrow composting is a cost-effective management practice that reduces the amount of pathogenic microorganisms in poultry litter. This technique improves the overall quality of litter that will be reused for the growth of successive flocks.
In-house windrow composting, or “windrowing” as it is often called, is a simple technique to implement into your litter management practices. After the birds are removed from the house, the litter is piled into windrows along the length of the house. Natural bacterial metabolism generates heat within these piles or rows. Within 48 hours, the internal temperature of these piles will surpass 130°F, which is sufficient to inactive most pathogenic microorganisms found in poultry litter. Most producers will maintain the windrows for 5-9 days before spreading the litter out to be reused for the next flock of birds. Often, producers will turn these piles during this time to release moisture, increase aeration, and ensure that all parts of the litter windrow are heated to inactive pathogens.
Given the increasing cost of quality bedding material and its decreasing availability, proper litter management is now more important than ever. Priefert’s Litter Back Black is specifically designed for litter windrowing and is a solid, yet still economical, choice for producers. This heavy duty blade mounts to the 3-point hitch on your tractor. Its 360 degree pivoting offset and wall scraping blade speeds up the house cleaning process and provides a more complete cleanout. This blade also comes with a 10” x 12” removable wing attachment to ensure that you can clean all the way to the sidewalls. With this blade, you can not only create safe litter conditions for your birds, but you will also save money by reducing expensive cleanout and shavings costs.
- Blade Width: 84”
- Blade Width with Wing Attachment: 96”
- Blade Height: 26”
- Overall Height: 40”
- Weight: 739 lbs (Weights are approximate)
- 3-Point Hitch Attachment
- 5 grease zerks to service (2 on each of the swivel points, 1 on the pivot)
- 3 pivot points, 15% angle adjustment
- 140 degree front angle adjustment
- Reversible Dual Cutting Edge Blade rotates 360 degrees
- Includes 10” x 12” removable wing attachment
- Ships with two Category I or Category II pins
- Ships with 3-Point Stand for easy attachment
- Dip Painted Priefert Blue
Field General's Carry All is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Pre-Punched Holes for Platform Mounting
- category I, 3 PInt Hitch
- Heavy Duty Angle Iron Constriction
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
The SnowBear® Elite Series Sweeper three point hitch mount makes clean up with the sweeper quick and easy if you have a tractor with a category 1 hitch. Using the three point mounting system for your sweeper allows you the versatility to use your bucket at the same time.
The SnowBear® Elite Series Sweeper comes in one package with easy do it yourself assembly and is constructed of heavy duty formed steel. The finish is thermally bonded, ultra violet resistant silver hammertone powder coat paint.
- Part #: 324-206
- Easy Do-It-Yourself assembly
- Will attach your sweeper to any category 1 three point hitch
- Premium ultra violet resistant powder coat hammertone paint finish
This versatile Tandem Axle Dump Trailer is highway approved and is a perfect match for property owner, landscaper, contractor and rental yard applications. This rugged rear Dump Trailer has a G.V.W. rating of 9,980 lbs. and features tandem 6,000 lb. axles, with a self contained 12 volt hydraulic dumping system. The sturdy frame and bed construction is designed to provide years of dependable hauling service.
- G.V.W.R.: 9,980 lbs.
- Axles: Tandem 6000 lb. Axles with 6 Bolt E-Z Lube Hubs
- Box Length: 120”
- Box Width: 80”
- Side Board Height: 18”
- Box Capacity: 3.7 Cubic Yards
- Tie Rails: ½” All Sides
- Tie Down Anchors: D-Ring (2 Each Side)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring
- Hitch Coupler: 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
- Safety Chains: ¼” Proof Coil with 5/16” Safety Hooks
- Main Frame Construction: 6” Channel
- Floor Construction: 10 Gauge
- Fender Construction: 11 Gauge
- Rear Gate: Double Swinging
- Tires: 225/75R16 on 16”x 6” Rims
- Lights: DOT Class. With 6 wire plug
- Lift Mechanism: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Hydraulic System: 12-Volt with Deep Cycle Battery Standard in Lockable Storage Box
- Dump Control: Hand-Held Remote
- Safety Break-Away System: Standard Equipment
- Tongue Jack: Standard with Side Crank
- Approximate Weight (Empty): 2,990 lbs.