- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only
This Front End Carrier is 8 feet wide, 4 feet deep, and 4 feet tall, and has quick attach brackets for JOHN DEERE 500 Series loaders and several other JOHN DEERE loaders. It is constructed from powder coated steel supports, #1 grade pressure treated decking, and approximately 400 galvanized fasteners. It has approximately the same cargo capacity as a full size pickup truck, and its small sides make it especially convenient for carrying material longer than its width (unlike a bucket). It has been tested to hold 2,000 pounds, and it brings greatly expanded functionality to what you can do with your tractor.
Specifications Model 600-JD2 Weight 500 Pounds Width 96" Height 51" Depth 50" Angle Irons (4) 1/4" x 3" x 3" x 48" L Braces (4) 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 18" Deck Stiffener (1) 1/4" x 3" x 96"
This 4 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 48 inch
- Number of Spoons: 60 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 270
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
The 6' aerator has 5 spiral rows running the full length of the barrel on approximately 8" centers. The spikes are in circles around the barrel on 6" centers. This spacing and spiral arrangement provides for the ultimate ground penetration. Aerators with more spikes won't go in hard ground as good as ours. Aerators with less spikes don't put enough holes in the ground. The barrel will hold approximately 35.22 gallons of water which weighs about 294 pounds. Add the weight of the aerator of 495 pounds and you have 789 pounds of down pressure. There are 90 spikes on this model the frame is strong enough to support the concrete blocks on top for added weight.
- Category I 3-Point Hitch
- Aerator Drum Pipe is made of heavy wall pipe
- Frame is made of heavy angle iron
- Drum is fill-able to add weight for aerating tougher ground