- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only
This 4 ft pull type plugger has frames made of heavy angle iron and drums from heavy wall pipe. Drums can be filled with sand or water to add weight.
- Working Width: 48 inch
- Number of Spoons: 60 Core Spoon, 3.5mm
- Hitch Type: Category 1
- Approximate Weight: 270
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
The 6' aerator has 5 spiral rows running the full length of the barrel on approximately 8" centers. The spikes are in circles around the barrel on 6" centers. This spacing and spiral arrangement provides for the ultimate ground penetration. Aerators with more spikes won't go in hard ground as good as ours. Aerators with less spikes don't put enough holes in the ground. The barrel will hold approximately 35.22 gallons of water which weighs about 294 pounds. Add the weight of the aerator of 495 pounds and you have 789 pounds of down pressure. There are 90 spikes on this model the frame is strong enough to support the concrete blocks on top for added weight.
- Category I 3-Point Hitch
- Aerator Drum Pipe is made of heavy wall pipe
- Frame is made of heavy angle iron
- Drum is fill-able to add weight for aerating tougher ground
This Front End Carrier is 8 feet wide, 4 feet deep, and 4 feet tall, and has quick attach brackets for JOHN DEERE 500 Series loaders and several other JOHN DEERE loaders. It is constructed from powder coated steel supports, #1 grade pressure treated decking, and approximately 400 galvanized fasteners. It has approximately the same cargo capacity as a full size pickup truck, and its small sides make it especially convenient for carrying material longer than its width (unlike a bucket). It has been tested to hold 2,000 pounds, and it brings greatly expanded functionality to what you can do with your tractor.
Specifications Model 600-JD2 Weight 500 Pounds Width 96" Height 51" Depth 50" Angle Irons (4) 1/4" x 3" x 3" x 48" L Braces (4) 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 18" Deck Stiffener (1) 1/4" x 3" x 96"
The Broomate Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- 5 mm Galvanized Steel Hood and Fork-Shoes and Protective End-Shield
- Excellent Cleaning Capabilities Suitable for Heavy Debris and Dirt like Gravel, Sand, Slurry and Snow, as well as Liquids
- Bi-Directional - Sweep Forward or in Reverse
- All parts can be Recycled
- No Need for Motor Oil, Fuel or Electric Consumption
- Quick and Easy Mounting on Almost Any Vehicle Using Optional Adapters (Extensive Range Available)
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in storage
- No Rotating Parts, Chains or Motors
- No Noise, No Dust
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight 110 4 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 290 Pounds 1800 6 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 388 Pounds 2400 8 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 456 Pounds 3000 10 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 535 Pounds
Field Tuff brings you an easy way to seed your field, lawn, garden, or food plot with the FTF-603PTS 3-Point Seeder, 60-Inches. This 60” seeder fits category 1 hitches and has 10 rows to make your seeding faster. With a row spacing of 6” and a sowing depth of ¾”-2”, this seeder is the perfect way to seed your corn, beans, oats, grass seed, foot plot mix, and so much more. This Field Tuff seeder features adjustable slots that allow you to specify the opening for your specific needs, adding versatility. The seeder also includes two boxes with closeable slides. The durable and reliable construction and design of the Field Tuff seeder makes it the perfect fit for your seeding needs.
- 10 rows covers more area quickly
- Two boxes with closeable slides keep the seed inside
- Adjustable seed slots for various size seeds
- Includes a lid to keep seed dry
- Category 1
Out of stock