Post Hole Diggers
- Use for lighter soils free of stones, roots, etc.
- The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth.
- A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat.
- The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.
- 9" auger
SpeeCo's Model 70 Post Hole Digger is a must have for any tractor owner, fast and easy post holes from your tractor seat! Each unit is built with SpeeCo's heavy duty drive lines, heavy duty gear box, high strength 2-7/8" O.D. tubing and shear bolt protection. Augers and weight kit sold separately.Learn More
The model 500 post hole digger handles 6", 9", or 12" standard or heavy duty augers with 2" inside diameter opening (see below). The three position boom allows the operator to maximize the auger digging depth. The model 500 mounts on tractors with category 1 or 2 rear three-point hitches. A lever is provided for the operator to adjust the digging angle from the driver seat. The gearbox is protected by the shear-pin PTO drive.Learn More
Are you faced with hole digging needs? If so, the Easy Auger is the solution you have been looking for. Whether it is fence posts, in-ground footers for decks, pole buildings, or other structures, landscaping requirements or commercial plantings, or mailbox installation, the Easy Auger will make your laborious work fast and easy. Heavy-duty steel construction, first class hydraulic components, Honda GX Commercial engine, and a durable powder coat finish will provide years of trouble-free hole digging. Auger bits sold separately.
- 2 - Stage Pump Delivering Up To 350 ft/lbs of Drilling Torque
- Forward & Reverse Hydraulic Auger Bit Drive
- Highway Towable with 34" Wheelbase for Excellent Road Stability
- Pivoting Auger Head for Plumb Holes Anywhere
- Variety of Augers Available from 2" to 18" Diameter (Sold Separately)
$429.97[description] Learn More