Skid Steer Misc. Equipment
The Stump Bucket from Blue Diamond Attachments is the most effective and versatile stump bucket you can get your hands on. WIth the long shaft and curved angle this bucket can get under stumps or rocks and quickly rip out any obstacle. If you own a skid steer, you need a stump bucket!
- Curved bottom for better leverage
- 3 replaceable cast teeth
- 1” x 8” cutting edge
- Heavily gusseted quick attach
- Reverse curled teeth up both sides
- Narrow profile digs without wedging in the ground
- Measures 56” long
The Hedgehog is the ultimate tool for removing unwanted brush, trees or wood posts.
- Land owners and developers.
- Parks and forestry departments.
- Township and county maintainers.
- Fencing contractors.
Clear pastures, ditches, shelterbelts and CRP land quickly and permanently. Pull small trees and brush out by the roots, to prevent regrowth. No need for chains, sawing or expensive chemicals. Remove hedgerows and eradicate invasive noxious shrubs, weeds and vines without touching them. Pull out wood fence posts, up to 8” diameter. Rugged design, with no moving parts. Heavy beveled tines assure positive lifting action. Multi-width openings provide for infinite diameters of trees or posts, from 1/4” to 8”. Attaches to tractor loader or skid-steer with Universal Quick-Tach brackets.
Spacing of Tines 3"-8" (6-203 mm) Width 65" (1651 mm) Height 37" (940 mm) Length 21.375" (543 mm) Weight 330 lb (141 kg) Lift Capacity Up to 4,000 lb (1814 kg) Mounting Universal quick-tach
With this manually operated dicharge gate concrete bucket you can go more places than large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/ position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill.Learn More
Using hydraulic muscle for bale handling is not limited to large machinery. Now you can do a big job with a little loader. This model helps dairy farms, horse ranches, landscapers, or construction crews with their hay or straw handling chores. The model 50 will handle five bales. If you want to automate your hay handling, but don't have a large loader, or need the maneuverability of a skid-loader, this is your answer.
Length (overal) 41.5" (1054mm) Length (usable) 33.5" (851mm) Width 70" (1778mm) Height 21" (533mm) Weight 230lbs (104kg) No. of Hooks 10 Bale capacity 5-14x18" (356x457mm)
Want to carry and dump more without buying a larger skid steer/loader. Take a look at the hopper bucket. The hopper bucket has it's own set of wheels to help carry the additional weight that this bucket holds.Product Specifications
- Width overall: 84"
- Height overall: 39"
- Length overall: 85"
- Approx. weight 1100 lbs.
- Capacity heaped: 89 Cu. Ft.
- Capacity leveled: 68 Cu. Ft.
The calf catching corral attachment rounds up newborn calves, separating calf from cow & cow from you. So you can work with out unwelcome interruptions. You separate the two by simply raising the skid steer corral attachment over the calf and then lowering the corral back to the ground so as to catch the calf inside the corral.Product Specifications
- Height: 60"
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 72"
- 1.5" X 2.5" corner
- 1" X 1" square steel tube
- 8" spacing between tubes
- Welded panels bolt together
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
The Broomate Agricultural / Industrial broom has been developed to incorporate best design and materials to ensure a robust and efficient product construction. The 5mm galvanized steel hood is tough and incorporates linkages for tine forks as standard. Manufactured to the highest standard, it is highly versatile, it can be used to clear commercial and industrial debris, rubbish, leaves and even snow, standing water and industrial spills effectively, keeping your workplace clear and minimizing damage from accidents or weather.
- Simple and Cost Effective Cleaning Solution
- No Hydraulics, No Motors, No Rotating or Electrical Parts
- Easy to Clean with Water or Steam
- 5 mm Galvanized Steel Hood and Fork-Shoes and Protective End-Shield
- Excellent Cleaning Capabilities Suitable for Heavy Debris and Dirt like Gravel, Sand, Slurry and Snow, as well as Liquids
- Bi-Directional - Sweep Forward or in Reverse
- All parts can be Recycled
- No Need for Motor Oil, Fuel or Electric Consumption
- Quick and Easy Mounting on Almost Any Vehicle Using Optional Adapters (Extensive Range Available)
- Brush Strips can be Replaced in an Instant
- Simply Slide-Out and Slide-In
- Easy Storage
- Supporting Frame Prevents Brush Strips from Bending in storage
- No Rotating Parts, Chains or Motors
- No Noise, No Dust
Dimensions Broomate Model Width Depth Height Strip Count Weight 110 4 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 290 Pounds 1800 6 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 388 Pounds 2400 8 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 456 Pounds 3000 10 Foot 27 Inches 21 Inches 11 535 Pounds