Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
$1,794.97NEW AerMaster Pro 5 - 1/2 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/2 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 200' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 2 Single Disc Low PSI Air Stations with Bases
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable Valves
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY. OR, and WA.
Remember when your garden pond was a peaceful place of solitude and beauty?
Remember showing it off to your friends while Bar-B- Qing?
Now you can take control of those nasty, slimy green algae that has invaded your beautiful garden pond and enjoy seeing your plants and fish habitat once again.
You have already spent a lot of time and a ton of money in other products that have failed. The Green Clean granules begins to work immediately through the process of oxidation which releases oxygen through the water as it works, attacking the algae at its source. Green Clean is also one of the few non-copper related products out there.
Safely apply by dissolving the granular solution in a container of water from your pond or home and broadcast it throughout the desired area. Rate of application varies from 3-170 pounds depending on the size of area and amount of algae growth. Best results can be expected when started early in the season.
- Safe for Plants and Fish
- Controls Algae Blooms
- Eliminates Existing Algae
- Keeps Water Clean and Clear
- Granular Application with Oxidization
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Get the water garden you have thinking about, with this easy to install pond kit! This pond kit has everything you need to make your yard turn heads. Fish and plants are both safe in this pond kit. The 80381 Pond Kit allows you to set up your water garden just how you want with it's variety of design choice
- High lastic pond liner, measuring 10' x 10'
- Biological, low boy filter
- 300 GPM pump with the ability to go underwater
- Hose, measuring 10'
Dimensions: 31" x 20" x 9"Learn More
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
Includes 24; Windmill, Airstone, 100' 1/2" Airline and foot valveLearn More
Our one pound economy bag of Premium Fish Food is a special high protein fish meal specially balanced for decorative garden pond fish. You’ll be feeding your fish the very best food blend. You can feed your fish up to 2 times a day when the weather is warm, but avoid over feeding them. Don’t give them more then they can eat in 5 minutes. Too much food is bad for both the fish and your water quality. If they don’t eat everything up in 5 minutes, you’ve fed them too much. Only feed your fish once a day if you are in an area where the water temperature drops to under 60F. Stop feeding them when the water temperature is under 50F. The morning is the best time to feed pond fish, when the day is cool.Learn More
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More