Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Great for use on all types of acid-loving plants such as: azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, evergreens, etc. Special formula gives evergreens and acid-loving plants deeper green color and stronger root systems.Learn More
Exclusive formula for more beautiful flowers and bigger, bountiful vegetables. Starts to work instantly for quick, beautiful results. Feeds plants two ways: through leaves, foliar, and roots. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.Learn More
You will keep your garden pond beautiful and serene, when you keep the water moving. The experienced water gardener knows a professional quality pond pump is the first step in establishing a healthy ecological balance in your backyard pond. Our 330 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is recommended for medium sized garden ponds. The adjustable pump is easy to use. It can be set to keep the water circulating or it can be programed to produce a maximum lift of 12.5 feet. Add a front or back filter or a UV clarifier for better results. Safe for water plants and garden pond fish
- Pump has a 1 year limited warranty
- Energy efficient
- Quiet operation
- 16 foot cord is included with purchase of the pump
- For fresh water use only
- Use this pump for water temperatures between 41F and 86F
- This pump must remain completely submerged. Never let this model run dry.
- This pump is not meant for heavily chlorinated water or water that has high pH levels
- Pump can be assembled in just 5 minutes
- REMEMBER TO ORDER ½ INCH TUBING. Vinyl Tubing is available on this site.
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1.5 acres in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit produces 7.0 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 3.1 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!
This system includes:
- 1 7.0 CFM Electric Aerator
- 1 3-way Selector Valve
- 3 Low PSI Rubber Membrane Diffusers with Bases
- Airline sold separately.
We recommend our 3/8" weighted tubing to run your airline out to each of the three diffusers.Learn More
Fountains are a beautiful way to accent your pond or water feature, but did you also know that they aerate your pond? Outdoor Water Solutions is a trusted name in water aeration systems, backed by a 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on the motor and 100' power cord. At such a reasonable price, you can feature multiple fountains per pond!
Balanced oxygen levels in your pond can eliminate algae and reduce odors. Replenish the oxygen supply in your pond with this 1/2 HP fountain.
This set is not only a great aerator, but with four different nozzle patterns, you can choose the best accent for your pond:
- Geyser: 12'-14' Tall x 3' Wide
- Trumpet: 12' Tall x 12' Wide
- Wide Pattern: 15' Tall x 25' Wide
- Wide V Pattern: 6' Tall x 25' Wide
- 1/2 HP High Output Pump produces over 4,000 GPH
- 5.0 Amp Draw
- Filter prevents algae and debris from clogging the pump
- 1/2 HP Pump
- 4 Pattern Nozzles
- 100' Power Cord
- Standard water pipe for ponds up to 5 ft. deep
- GFCI Circuit
Enhance your water feature with the following Outdoor Water Solutions accessories available at Rural King:
- Light kit
- Timer / Controller
- Power cord lengths if needed
- Rainfast In 2 Hours
- Won't Wash Off
- More Killing Power Into The Root
- Use In & Around Fences,Trees, Driveways, Flower Beds, Walkways, Shrubs
- Combined forces of Nature's Blue(tm) Pond Dye and PondClear(tm) Liquid for optimum results.
- Great for spring start-up and fall shut-downs.
- One gallon will treat up to a 1/4 acre pond for up to 1 month.
- 2-year shelf life
- Formerly 2 in 1 PondClear(tm) with Nature's Blue.
How to apply:
Apply directly out of the container. Nature's Blue PLUS works best when poured in several spots along the shoreline.
When to apply:
Apply every two weeks when water temperatures are above 50° F. Wait 3 days after an algaecide and/or herbicide treatment to apply Nature's Blue PLUS.Nature's Blue PLUS Quick Dose ChartPond Size
(Every 2 Weeks)Up to 1/4 Acre2 quartsUp to 1/2 Acre3 quartsUp to 3/4 Acre4 quartsFor ponds larger than 1 surface acre,
use 1 gallons per surface acre every 2-4 weeks.
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
- 10" x 5"
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
- Up to 4 week control.
- Kills ants, fleas, ticks, chinch bugs, beetles, and other listed insects. Protects home lawns, trees, flowers, shrubs and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Perethrin