Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
If you're looking for a highly concentrated liquid blue dye for your ponds, we've got it! This product is equivalent to other companies ONE Gallon containers.
Pond Dye helps prevent weeds and algae from growing by naturally blocking out the sun's harmful UV rays. A must have to naturally keep your pond weed free and also add an attractive blue color to your pond. Contains highly concentrated Acid Blue #9 which is safe for recreational ponds, horses, cattle, birds, fish wildlife and the environment.Learn More
Systemic formula cures and prevents diseases
- Controls Black Spot, Crabapple Scab, Rusts, Powdery Mildew and more
- Use to treat roses, flowers, trees, shrubs and even houseplants
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 2 weeks
- No white residue left behind
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Operation - Aerates without electricity in as little as 3-5 mph winds. One system is designed to aerate ponds that are up to 2-3 acres in size. For larger ponds, additional systems can be utilized. When working with wider/shallower ponds, one system is effective, but we recommend the use of multiple airstones to disperse the oxygen more efficiently. The OWS Selector valves allow you to regulate the oxygen to each airstone. The windmill can be placed up to 1000' from the pond for effective aeration.
"BalCam" Technology - Patent pending technology that increases the amount of air produced with a single diaphragm utilizing the new balanced camshaft system. This innovative new design uses a straight camshaft to balance the workload on three internally mounted sealed bearing's giving you much longer bearing life.
Each Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
Deluxe Wooden Windmill Aeration System include: Wooden Tower, Functional Compressor w/ BalCam technology, Functional Windmill Head, 100' of non-weighted airline, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones, 2 foot valves, 3 hose connector packs, 1 pivot point pair, 2-way selector valve, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers. Powder coated option available for windmill head and tail fin.Learn More
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic green spray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
Sonar Q is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar Q pellets are less concentrated and easier to use than Sonar AS liquid (also available through Rural King).
Sonar AS is a 5% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar Q. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Effectively controls coontail, fanwort, bladderwort, naiads, elodea, hydrilla, watermilfoil and many pond weeds. For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar Q, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
2.5 to 5 pounds per surface acre. Consult label for complete application and dosing instructions.Learn More
Chemicals cannot be shipped to the following states: Arkansas, California, Hawaii, Washington, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Puerto Rico & Washington D.C.
Formulated for fast acting results, Pond Logic® Algae Defense® can be applied directly to troublesome algae and chara to treat both floating and bottom forming algae. Algae Defense® carries no water use restrictions making it great for fresh water lakes, potable water reservoirs, and game fish ponds and water treated with Algae Defense® may be used immediately for recreational activities, drinking and irrigation.
1 gal of Algae Defense treats up to 8,000 sq. ft.
For best results, use Algae Defense® with Treatment Booster™ PLUS. Treatment Booster™ PLUS is designed to maximize weeds algae treatments by helping to spread and bond the treatment to its target weed/algae. Treatment Booster™ PLUS also breaks down the surface of the weed/algae allow the treatment to penetrate. When using with Treament Booster™ PLUS, mix 32 fl oz of Algae Defense®, 6 fl oz of Treatment Booster™ PLUS with 2.5 gallons of water to treat up to 2,000 sq. ft.
When To Use Algae Defense®
- Algae Defense® should be applied to target algae while it is active and growing. The active ingredients in Algae Defense® will be absorbed by the plant killing it entirely.
How To Use Algae Defense®
- Mix the desired amount of Algae Defense® and pond water in accordance to label directions. Using a pressurized sprayer, spray the Algae Defense® mixture directly onto target algae. Overtime treated algae will begin to brown and die. Once it is completely dead, rake the dead algae away to prevent an accumulation of plant decay and pond muck. We recommend to treat up to half of the pond's surface at any time, waiting 10 to 14 days before treating the second half. In hot weather or when fish are stessed, treat 1/4 to 1/3 of the pond at a time. For deeper water, place the tank sprayer's tip beneath the water's surface.
Algae Defense® Water Use Restrictions
- Algae Defense® carries no water use restriction
- Mix 32 fl oz of Algae Defense® with 2.5 gallons of water to treat up to 2,000 sq. ft.s