Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration System includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Add an optional light kit to your fountain! Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175 watts) and white lamps.Learn More
Preen Vegetable Garden Weed Preventer is the organic way to stop weeds before they start! Just sprinkle around established vegetables, herbs, and fruits once a month to prevent weeds from returning to your garden. Children and pets can play in the area immediately after application.Learn More
Want to provide exceptional aeration to your pond without adding an industrial looking system to your property? Enhance your landscape with this charming and functional Windmill Aeration System from Outdoor Water Systems. Fan blade constructed of metal.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep!
The 16 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- Cedar colored wood for a stunning appearance.
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- Pressure treated wood construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 16ft Wood 4-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100' of 1/2" poly tubing to handle the increased air output
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
$2,094.97If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
The 24' Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 20' Windmill with the new patent pending “BalCam” technology that minimizes bearing fatigue
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 set of pivot points for easier maintenance
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
The Tankables version of Trimec Lawn Weed Killer is one of the most recommended broadleaf weed killers on the market.
- Controls dandelions, knotweed, henbit, chickweed, plaintain, spurge, & many other broadlead weeds
- Treats northern & southern grasses
- Made for all 12 volt spot, ATV & tow-behind sprayers
- Won't harm lawns when used as directed
- 20 oz. bottle - treats 15 gallons of water
- 15 gallons mixed treats 15,000 sq. ft.
NOTE: Due to state regulations, we cannot ship this item to Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont. This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More