Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
As soon as sludge and slime begin to take hold of your pond or fountain, don’t wait to act. Use our Total Pond Sludge Remover in the 16 oz bottle to eliminate gunk and goo and rescue your water garden. Sludge can rapidly build up and make both big and small ponds unappealing. Sludge also builds up on filters and makes them less efficient. A 16oz bottle of Sludge Remover will treat up to 960 gallons of water. This product is intended for use in self-contained ponds and fountains that have no outflow. Follow instructions on label and use only the suggested quantity for your pond or fountain. If you use an ultraviolet clarifier in your water garden, turn if off before adding Sludge Remover and keep it off for 5 days after application. We also offer our Sludge Remover in large 64oz containers. For best results, use with our Water Clarifier.Learn More
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
The ClearPAC was designed to end the guesswork of creating and maintaining a healthy ecosystem. The ClearPAC solves the issues that so many pond owners face such as: poor water quality, unwanted muck, fish health, and maintaining crystal clear water. Order Online today and stop guessing your way through pond management!
- Complete Do-It-Yourself Pond Care Package.
- Take the guesswork out pond maintenance.
- 1/4 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/4 acre pond for 6 months, 1/2 acre for 3 months.
- 1/2 Acre ClearPAC treats up to a 1/2 acre pond for 6 months, 1 acre for 3 months.
Work smarter not harder - Most of us already have a long to do list - we need all the help we can get to make things easier around our farms and homes. Clean water is necessary for survival, and keeping that water clear has just become easier.
Cutrine Plus is a safe to use algaecide to treat blue green algae species such as Filamentous, Planktonic and Chara algae. No wait time is needed before human and animal consumption and with no water restrictions. It is a contact algaecide, rapid acting and hard water stable. It is a copper based formula with no corrosive sulfates. Cutrine Plus begins to work immediately upon contact and is effective by breaking down the plants and prohibiting photosynthesize to take effect with noticeable results in 24 to 48 hours. Use it to treat irrigation systems, pools, ponds, drinking water for both animal and human use, reservoirs, lakes, canals and ditches.
To achieve the best results, wait for a calm, sunny morning. Measure out the required dosage and follow the easy to read directions. Apply a diluted solution using a backpack or tank spray, distributing it easily over your hard to maintain areas. Start it early in the year to stay ahead of the algae growth before it gets out of control, especially during the warm sunny months of the year when algae growth is at its highest. You can expect to see visible results within 24 to 48 hours. Incorporate Cutrine Plus into a regular maintenance schedule for clean drinking water all year long. Out of control and Heavy growth may require more that one application, you can limit additional application by properly following the directions when applying Cutrine Plus.
- NO wait time before consumption
- Safe for Human, Stock, Food and Crop Irrigation
- EPA Registered and Certified Algaecide
- Copper Algaecide for Lasting Control of Filamentous, Chara and Planktonic Algae
- Great for Ponds, Pools, Troughs and Livestock Tanks, Food Crop and Forage Irrigation, Human Drinking Water, Reservoirs and Ditches - Ok for immediate swimming and human fish consumption
- Can Be Broadcasted over large areas using a Sprayer or Backpack Tank
Note: Not safe for Koi or Hybrid Gold Fish
This item is not avilable for sale in the following states: California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York or Washington.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
$1,594.97NEW AerMaster Pro 3 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 200' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 2 Low PSI Air Stations with Bases
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Water gardeners appreciate natural beauty and often request eco-friendly approaches for their backyard ponds. We are delighted to offer many new and affordable green products. Our Pressurized Biological Filter and our Pressurized Biological Filter with UV Clarifier uses green coarse and fine filter. Both of these filter pads usually need to be changed once a year. Our Replacement Pads Pack includes both types of pads; the coarse black pad that collects large debris from your pond and the fine blue filter pad that picks up the smaller particles.
- Twin packs
- Easy to use
- 10" x 5"
- 5,000 Sq. Ft. Coverage
- Prevents crabgrass - A thicker, greener lawn...guaranteed
- Delivers pre and early post-emergent crabgrass control
- Prevents crabgrass, foxtail, oxalis and spurge all season long
- Exclusive timed-release formula builds thick, green lawns from the roots up without burning your lawn
What It Controls
- Selective control of these sprouting annual weeds: crabgrass, foxtail, barnyard-grass, fall panicum, oxalis (common yellow woodsorrel) and spurge
How to Apply
- Super Turf Builder® With Halts® Crabgrass Preventer should be applied when your lawn is dry. It is not necessary to water-in after application.
- For best results, use a Scotts spreader set to the indicated label setting.
- Do not apply by hand.
When To Apply
- Apply in Early Spring, February - April, or before temperatures are regularly in the 80’s. Before March in southern California and before mid-March in northern California Do not seed or sod for four months following application. The crabgrass barrier prevents grass seed from sprouting.
- For heavy spurge infestations, a repeat treatment is recommended after 6– 8 weeks.
- Apply in the fall (August– October), after temperatures have cooled and fall rains have begun to prevent moss (except in California) from becoming established during winter or next spring, or to prevent germination of Poa annua and chickweed. Except for heavy infestations of spurge, allow at least a four-month interval between applications of this product.
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Height: 8' 3"
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.