Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Eliminate unsightly water foam from the surface of your pond with Pond Logic Defoam.
- Hold The Foam Some things – your morning latte for example – can benefit from a little foam. Your pond however, is best served completely foam free. Pond Logic Defoam quickly eliminates unsightly surface forming foam with results displaying in as little as 5 minutes.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Defoam is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Defoam is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Defoam Use Defoam to eliminate foam quickly. High levels of undissolved organics in the pond water can cause foaming to occur on the water’s surface. Defoam™ works to eliminate this foam fast.
- How To Use Defoam Apply 1 ounce per 500 gallons of water. If foaming persists five minutes after initial treatment, repeat dosage until foam is gone. To help reduce foaming and improve water quality, a partial water change may be needed. It is recommended to partially drain and refill the pond at least twice a year treating with an initial dose of Defoam.
- 250 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 500 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 750 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 1,000 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic Defoam Dosage Rates
Aeration for Healthy and Happy Fish!
If your waterfall or fountain is not providing enough aeration or you wish to keep your pond open all winter long then these aeration kits are perfect! Powered by a silent, reliable compressor, this diffuser system will add oxygen, aerate, circulate, eliminate dead spots and keep your pond and fish active and healthy all year long, costing only pennies per month. Aeration kits include an all weather linear compressor capable of pushing air up to 300 feet to the pond's edge if electricity is not near the pond. Compressors should be covered during winter months. Easy installation! Power cord length is 6' 6".
- For 2,000 to 8,000 gallons of water
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
$1,794.97NEW AerMaster Pro 5 - 1/2 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/2 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with fan and 115V outlet
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 200' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 2 Single Disc Low PSI Air Stations with Bases
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable Valves
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
An easy and economical way to refill your Roundup Extended Control Pump 'N Go Sprayer (Kills the weeds & grasses you see and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months).Learn More
OWS searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser can be placed into our Airstone Housing bucket which protects it from the mud and the muck on the bottom of your pond.Learn More
Great for Medium or irregular shaped ponds up to 3 surface acres.
- 1/3HP Dual Piston Silent Air Compressor.
- (3) Airmax® ProAir-4 self-weighted diffusers.
- Airmax Silent Air Cabinet with Cooling Fan.
- Air Pressure Gauge and Air Manifold.
- Pressure Relief Valve.
- 6' Power Cord.
- Available with either 300' or 600' EasySet Self-Weighted 3/8" Airline.
- Complete installation guide and operating instructions.
- 2-Year Warranty included