Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
6 lbs. of bacteria in 12 water soluble bags packed in a barley straw medium. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Limit 1 per customer as a trial pack.Learn More
Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
This unit includes a Powder Coated Head in your choice of any two colors. You can also get a personalized tailfin with your name or logo imprinted on the both sides of the tail.
If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it!
Our Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell "dual diaphragm" models. The secret is our new, patent pending "BalCam" Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and less diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0 - 4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5 year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 Wooden Windmill Tower with our new patent pending BalCam Technology compressor and windmill head
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100' airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100' weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One quart treats 0.5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic pH Stabilizers are completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Many factors in a pond or aquarium effect the water’s pH, such as fish waste, excess fish food and decaying plant material. When determining whether or not to decrease (or increase) pond water pH, always track the water’s pH over several (at least 5) days by measuring the pH at about 6:00 am, noon and 6:00 pm as pH levels fluctuate naturally throughout a 24 hour period. Be sure to use a reliable pH test kit and keep written records of pH readings with the time of day noted. If the average pH level is above or below normal you may apply pH stabilizer.
- How To Apply: To adjust the pH of your pond water add 1 ounce of Pond Logic® pH Stabilizer per 60 gallons of water being treated. Pond Logic pH Stabilizer should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product. Allow pond water to circulate for a minimum of 30 minutes before retesting the pH level of your pond water. Re-dose as necessary to achieve your desired pH level.
Pond Logic pH Stabilizer Dosage Rates
- 240 Gallons: 4 Ounce
- 480 Gallons: 8 Ounce
- 720 Gallons: 12 Ounces
- 960 Gallons: 16 Ounces
If your goal is to attract and catch big fish like big crappie, big bass, and even big catfish, then this is what you're looking for!
The Big Fish Magnet is unique in that it has 48 flexible snag free branches made from recycled material. The Big Fish Magnet provides great cover for medium and large fish. Algae growth occurs rapidly due to the bark like texture of the limbs.
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S. and made from recycled plastic for a true "green" feel.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths - from 6' up to 20 or 30 feet.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Easy to assemble - comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier or concrete blocks.
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.