Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
This is a custom made kit to fit aeration windmills. Includes instructions for Generation 2-4 Windmills and EL2's.
Includes a high quality custom made diaphragm, rubber washer (for windmills with serial #18278 and less) and three insert check valves.
Guaranteed to fit! And, at a price lower than the Original Manufacturer!Learn More
Tomato-tone is a premium plant food formulated specifically for growing plump and juicy tomatoes. Tomato-tone's organic composition feeds your plants naturally and will not force rapid growth at the expense of blooms and tomato yield. Tomato-tone's all natural formula contains Bio-tone®, our proprietary blend of beneficial microbes. Bio-tone biologically enhances our natural plant food to ensure superior plant growth.Learn More
Knock out even the tough ones!
Tankables™ Pasture Pro ® Weed & Brush Killer is the premium pasture herbicide for tough weed and brush control
- No waiting between treatment and grazing
- Knocks out thistles, wild rose, buckbrush, and more
- Perfect for pull-behind or ATV sprayers
- 15 gallons mixed treats up to 15,000 sq. ft.
Want to aerate 24 hours a day but use the wind to help save you money and electricity? This combo packaged is priced at almost $3,300.00 if you purchased each of the three pieces separately, so why not buy the package and save some money?
Our new Aerator Control Box lets you do everything you need in one convenient package! You can combine one of our Windmill Aeration Systems with an AerMaster and a Control Box to do it all.
Our new Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Package includes one of our 20' Deluxe Windmills which includes 100' polytubing, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 2-way selector valve and hose connectors.
- Package also includes our AerMaster Electric Aerator and our Aerator Control Box
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money
CrystalClear MuckOf tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae leaves and twigs CrystalClear MuckOff easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment Use when water temperatures are above 50FFeatures.
- Eliminates Muck Sludge.
- Breaks Down Dead Algae Leaves Twigs.
- Safe for All Aquatic Life.
- Pack of 384 Tablets
- Use 3 tablets of MuckOff per 500 gallons.
- 384 tablet jar treats 64,000 gallons or 16,000 gallons for up to 4 months.
Routine Application Rate
- Apply MuckOff™ once every 4 weeks.
Persistent Problem Application Rate
- For ponds with heavy muck buildup, treat at the prescribed rate per gallon above every 2 weeks until desired results are achieved.
For Best Results
- Disperse MuckOff™ tablets evenly throughout the pond. Optimal Water Conditions: pH: 6.5 – 8.5, Dissolved Oxygen: 5 PPM, Temperature 50°F."
Dosage rates may be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.Learn More
Cattails are a very common problem for ponds and lakes. Catt Plex is a glyphosate based herbicide that eliminates shore and emerged pond weeds to the root. It can also be an effective turf solution for controlling over 1000 troublesome grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Kills cattails, water lilies and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
- Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds
- 100% safe for humans, fish, livestock, pets, birds, swimming, consumption and irrigation.
- Consists of 53.8% glyphosate
- Mix 2oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
- 1 quart bottle
Catt Plex is restricted in the following states and cannot be sold to CT and NJ.Learn More
Catt Plex is not registered for sale in the following states: NY and OR.
Imagine activating those childhood memories as you gaze upon a beautiful water fountain, for the first time, spewing those shiny clear droplets into the air as the sunlight bounces off of them casting a rainbow of colors through the sky.
Now you can create those memories again for you and others to enjoy when you install your very own Outdoor Water Solutions 1 HP fountain with Lights. With the included C.F.C.I outlet and CSA approved motor, 100 foot power cord and 10 AMP draw, you can radiate 8,200 gallons of water an hour 20 feet in the air and up to 25 feet diameter. Designed for ponds at least 18 inches deep, a high quality filter will keep algae and pond debris from inhibiting proper function of the pond fountain with little maintenance from you. The three included light kits with transformers will allow you to interchange easily while choosing from the 6 different nozzle patterns. Included in this set is a timer controller to help regulate the fountain and lights for easy, carefree enjoyment.
By introducing a working, decorative and beautiful fountain into your pond you can prevent stagnant, smelly water, discourage insect breeding (like mosquitos), and aerate the oxygen level in the water providing your fish and aquatic habitat a healthy environment. Now your family and friends can gather by the pond to picnic, cookout, swim and fish as they enjoy those shiny rainbow droplets of color radiating through the air, creating new memories of pleasant times.
Sold As 110V
- CSA Approved Motor
- 10 AMP Draw
- 100 FT Power cord
- G.F.C.I Circuit
- 2 Year Warranty
- 8,200 Gallons Per Hour Pumping Capability
- High Impact Housing / Stainless Steel, Water Cooled Pump
- Ability to Regulate Fountain and Lights through Timer Controller
- Easy to Follow Instillation Instructions
- (3) Light Kit w Transformer
- (3) High Quality Brass Fixtures with Clear Light Bulbs
- (6) Different Nozzle Patterns - Ranging from Geyser Wide that measures 20 ft. tall x 25 ft. wide to Narrow Level 2 set at 12 ft. tall x 15 ft. wide
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.Learn More
Knowledge is Power and the only way to gain knowledge is through learning from others or by trial and error (which can lead to costly mistakes draining both money from your wallet and energy). Learning from others is an easier process and in this softcover book How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae, so much of the work is done for you.
Created, tested and written by Marine and Applied Biochemist through a combination of 50 years experience this 5th and newest Edition can provide you with everything you need to know, including the benefits and disadvantages of each method of applying both algaecides and aquatic herbicides. Whether its a small garden pond, large farm pond, lake or water irrigation project you are tackling, the information provided in this single book is information you will value for many years to come.
Included in the contents are the different types of algae, both toxic and resistant; along with different weeds and photo identification/ descriptions. Identify floating weeds such as Buckweed, various Lilys and Hyacinths; Submerged weeds like Coontail through Bladderwort and Emergent weeds from Cattails to Waterwillows.
Once you identify the plants, follow the step by step guide with simple instructions by determining the size of the area to be treated, proper chemical selection and calculating dosages, equipment and tool selection, how to apply the chemicals and follow up throughout the year. This book even offers post treatment questions and answers.
How to Identify Water Weeds and Algae is book that will continue to be of use many years down the road, ensuring beautiful, safe and functional Water Management.Learn More
Cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY. OR, and WA.
Remember when your garden pond was a peaceful place of solitude and beauty?
Remember showing it off to your friends while Bar-B- Qing?
Now you can take control of those nasty, slimy green algae that has invaded your beautiful garden pond and enjoy seeing your plants and fish habitat once again.
You have already spent a lot of time and a ton of money in other products that have failed. The Green Clean granules begins to work immediately through the process of oxidation which releases oxygen through the water as it works, attacking the algae at its source. Green Clean is also one of the few non-copper related products out there.
Safely apply by dissolving the granular solution in a container of water from your pond or home and broadcast it throughout the desired area. Rate of application varies from 3-170 pounds depending on the size of area and amount of algae growth. Best results can be expected when started early in the season.
- Safe for Plants and Fish
- Controls Algae Blooms
- Eliminates Existing Algae
- Keeps Water Clean and Clear
- Granular Application with Oxidization
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More