Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Control insects in your landscaping with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate. This spray oil envelopes, wets, and smothers pests such as scale insects, mites, mealy bugs, juniper scale and certain aphids. This treatment may be applied to fruit and shade trees, flowers, and ornamental plants in late winter or early spring. Mix with water for desired treatment and apply with a garden sprayer or hose end sprayer to branches, limbs, twigs, and trunk. Protect your plants and trees with Gordon's Dormant Oil Spray Concentrate.
- Active Ingredient: Paraffinic Petroleum Oil: 97.00%
- Inert Ingredients: 3.00%
- Bottle Size: 32 fl. oz.
- Yield: up to 4 gallons
- Method of Application: hose-end sprayer or garden sprayer
This item is currently not restricted in any states.
For Product Label: click here
For MSDS Sheet: click hereLearn More
Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
Connects Airmax 3/8" self-weighted airline to Airmax 5/8" self-weighted airline or Airmax 5/8" direct burial airline.Learn More
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design. Manufactured in the U.S. with a light cedar colored pressure treated wood, this windmill will look great for a long time! Assembled height of the windmill and head is 19'.
Functional Windmill Aeration system comes with the wooden tower, functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, an airstone and backflow valve. This unit also includes a powder coated head in your choice of one or two colors and a personalized tailfin!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More
Pond muck can ruin the look of your water feature, and damage the eco-system of your pond. Restore the natural balance in your pond eco-system with Aqua-Prep.
Biodegradable and non-toxic solution is environmentally safe. Aqua-prep is a unique blend of proteins from yeast fermentation blended with surfactants for increased dispersion.
Works with the bacteria naturally occurring in your pond that feed on the organic pond sediment. By breaking down pollutants, such as oils, proteins, polysaccharides, and fats, Aqua-prep makes the organic sediment in your pond more easily consumed by the bacteria. This results in decreased "muck" and a naturally restored eco-system.
- Mix with algaecide or herbicide as needed.
- Follow all guidelines and warnings on label.
- Dosing and application detailed instructions on label.
- Initial application at a rate of 0.5 gallons per acre-ft.
- One quart treats 0.5 acre-ft for initial application. See label for maintenance application rate.
NOTE: Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. DUE TO GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, WE DO NOT SHIP THESE PRODUCTS TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA.
We are also unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Cannot be sold in: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, WA
Pond Weed Defense is a safe, rapid-acting contact herbicide designed to work on many species of aquatic vegetation - works best on mature aquatic weeds. Treated aquatic weeds will generally drop below the surface in as little as 4 - 7 days. In heavily infested areas a second application may be necessary in 10 - 12 weeks. use in combination with Algae Defense for faster results and algae control.Learn More
This pressure gauge provides visual reading of air pressure in any Outdoor Water Solutions Aeration system. Can attach to any point on Air Line. Also works as a hose connector.Learn More
Twilight Blue Plus breaks down muck and shades ponds at the same time.
- Combined forces of Twilight Blue pond dye and PondClear Liquid bacteria for optimum results!
- Safe for people, pets, fish waterfowl & wildlife
- Super-concentrated formula improves water clarity and eliminates odors
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic pH Stabilizers are completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Many factors in a pond or aquarium effect the water’s pH, such as fish waste, excess fish food and decaying plant material. When determining whether or not to decrease (or increase) pond water pH, always track the water’s pH over several (at least 5) days by measuring the pH at about 6:00 am, noon and 6:00 pm as pH levels fluctuate naturally throughout a 24 hour period. Be sure to use a reliable pH test kit and keep written records of pH readings with the time of day noted. If the average pH level is above or below normal you may apply pH stabilizer.
- How To Apply: To adjust the pH of your pond water add 1 ounce of Pond Logic® pH Stabilizer per 60 gallons of water being treated. Pond Logic pH Stabilizer should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product. Allow pond water to circulate for a minimum of 30 minutes before retesting the pH level of your pond water. Re-dose as necessary to achieve your desired pH level.
Pond Logic pH Stabilizer Dosage Rates
- 240 Gallons: 4 Ounce
- 480 Gallons: 8 Ounce
- 720 Gallons: 12 Ounces
- 960 Gallons: 16 Ounces