Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
$5.43Kills both lawn weeds PLUS Crabgrass without harming the lawn * Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover * PLUS controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass * Won’t harm lawns when applied as directed * Rainproof in 1 hour Learn More
MuckAway Pellets are designed for spot treatments for accelerated Muck reduction on beaches and shoreline.
- Dissolves muck into a odorless gas, allowing it to escape unnoticed from the water column
- Eliminates Odors associated with dead vegetation
- Great for spot treating troublesome areas such as, beaches and shorelines
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
- 15,000 SQFT Coverage
- 30-3-3, Super Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer
- Apply Anytime On Any Grass
- Delivers More Greening Power Than Regular Turf Builder
- Exclusive Formula Won't Burn Lawns
- Added Micronutrients Strengthen Lawn & Provide Longer Greening.
Each pack includes 12 lbs. of bacteria packaged in water soluble pouches. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Compare this product to others and you’ll find you get more for your money as we give you 12 lbs. of bacteria for a reasonable price. This is enough to treat a ¼ acre pond for the whole season!Learn More
Fastest working Roundup® Concentrate. Kills the toughest weeds and grasses. Absorbs through the leaf and stem only so killing power won't spread to non-target plants through soil. Concentrate dilutes to cover big jobs.One pint makes up to 5 gallons. Rainproof in 30 minutes.Learn More
The NEW 24 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line.
This is one of the TALLEST windmills on the market! Impressive 24' tower stands over 27 feet tall when fully erected.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
This tower will really catch the wind!
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!