Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
- Also available in Quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.
This item cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, NJ, NY, WA, and ME.Learn More
Finally take back your life and quit stressing over the quality of your pond habitat. Invest in a pond aeration system that can provide oxygen back into stagnant, stale water and improve the health and quality of your fish and plants.
During the winter, a pond aeration system such as the AerMaster 6 is perfect for those older, dirty farm ponds and fish farms where dead organic material lying at the bottom can produce a toxic gas when the water freezes that gets trapped under the ice. The AerMaster 6 helps prevent the water from freezing in the first place by keeping a strong steady movement 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This system works perfect for ponds up to an acre in size and up to 40’ deep.
By installing a pond aeration system such as the Outdoor Water Solutions, AERMASTER PRO 6 you can vastly increase the oxygen levels that your fish and plant life need to thrive on. Depending on the depth of your pond, there are various different thermal layers that lay stagnant from lack of water movement. With the AerMaster 6, a quiet intake system sets deep on the ponds bottom sucking the stagnant water into its system. The air compressor like motor then forces the air and water to the surface where it is diffused back into the pond. This process brings oxygen back into the water where it is needed for a healthy habitat.
- 110 CFM Compressor Cooling, Circulating Fan
- 115 V Outlet with 1/2 HP Compressor
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet
- 3/8" of 300' Weighted Airline
- Low PSI Single Disk Air Stations with Bases (3)
- Oil Filled Pressure Gauge (1)
- Valve Manifolds (3)
- 2 Year Warranty
Each pack includes 12 lbs. of bacteria packaged in water soluble pouches. Our bacteria helps break down organic matter on the bottom of the pond, diminish nutrient overload and helps reduce odor to create a clean, clear & healthy pond.
This is a highly concentrated dry blend which contains cellulose enzymes, hyper cellulose producing bacteria and bacteria designed to work in cold weather to accelerate the breakdown of leaves, sediment and other accumulated dead organic waste.
- Product is easy to apply
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe for fish and plants
- Breaks down dead algae
- Reduces most odors
- Dissolves within 5 minutes of placing in water
Compare this product to others and you’ll find you get more for your money as we give you 12 lbs. of bacteria for a reasonable price. This is enough to treat a ¼ acre pond for the whole season!Learn More
With a watering can: Mix 1 tablespoon per 1 gallon of water.
Feed plants every 7 to 14 days during the growing season.
Can be used every 7-14 days as desired.
Specially formulated food for tomatoes and all vegetables.
At planting use 1 cup (8 ounces) per plant. As plants grow, increase the amount of solution until reach 1 gallon per plant per feeding.
As a result of this product you should have, bigger, healthier tomato and vegetable plants with more abundant harvests.
18-18-2118% Nitrogen Learn More
We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee
This is a 20' 4 Legged Windmill (23' to the top of the head) and includes all necessary accessories for ponds up to 2 or even 3 acres in size.
This System comes with:
- 4 Legged Windmill tower with our patent pending BalCam Compressor that can pump up to 4.5 CFM of air at 30 psi.
- 100' of 1/2" polytubing
- 200' of 1/2" Weighted Airline
- 2 Airstones with Backflow Valves
- One pair of tower hinges
- Two Airstone Housing buckets
- Two Duck Decoy Markers
- Hose Connectors
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation
This pair of hinges allows you to tilt the Windmill over for maintenance and repair and helps stabilize the base. Easily attaches to Ground Stake Rods.Learn More