Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
This is a custom made kit to fit aeration windmills. Includes instructions for Generation 2-4 Windmills and EL2's.
Includes a high quality custom made diaphragm, rubber washer (for windmills with serial #18278 and less) and three insert check valves.
Guaranteed to fit! And, at a price lower than the Original Manufacturer!Learn More
Eliminate accumulated debris and discolored water from your decorative fountain or water feature with Pond Logic FeatureFix.
- The Results Are Clear As they typically hold less water than large ponds, decorative fountains and water features tend to suffer from accumulated debris and water discoloration when exposed to the elements. Pond Logic FeatureFix quickly remedies unsightly debris to keep your feature stunningly clear.
- Fast Acting Formula Water treated with Pond Logic FeatureFix will clear within 48 hours of application. Treatments may be repeated every 3 days for persistent debris.
- Let It FLow Pond Logic FeatureFix is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic FeatureFix is completely safe for your plants, pets and pond wildlife. Do not use FeatureFix in decorative water features that contain fish or snails.
- When To Use FeatureFix FeatureFix instantly clears water in statuary fountains, birdbaths and pondless waterfalls. Over time your water features can become discolored and debris can form. FeatureFix works in as little as 48 hours to clear water discoloration as well as debris. Use with FeatureClear™ for best results.
- How To Use FeatureFix Use ½ ounce per 50 gallons. Repeat treatments, if needed, every three days until desired results. For best results, remove excess debris prior to treatment. Do not use in water that contains fish, invertebrates or crustaceans such as crabs, shrimp or crayfish. Water treated is safe for all other wildlife and plants.
- 50 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 100 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 150 Gallons: 1½ Ounces
- 200 Gallons: 2 Ounces
Pond Logic FeatureFix Dosage Rates
Want to aerate 24 hours a day but use the wind to help save you money and electricity? This combo packaged is priced at almost $3,300.00 if you purchased each of the three pieces separately, so why not buy the package and save some money?
Our new Aerator Control Box lets you do everything you need in one convenient package! You can combine one of our Windmill Aeration Systems with an AerMaster and a Control Box to do it all.
Our new Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Package includes one of our 20' Deluxe Windmills which includes 100' polytubing, 200' weighted airline, 2 airstones with foot valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 2-way selector valve and hose connectors.
- Package also includes our AerMaster Electric Aerator and our Aerator Control Box
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money
Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season. The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote® Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries.Learn More
Everything you need to aerate a 1 to 3 acre pond! You get our patent pending AerMaster electric aerator that includes enough accessories to really aerate your pond!
You get the AerMaster Electric Aerator, 100' of poly tubing, 200' of weighted airline, 2 airstones with backflow valves, 2 airstone housing buckets, 2 duck decoy markers, 1 - 2 way selector valve and hose connectors.
New upgraded design includes an attractive white top and a recirculating fan to keep the unit cool in the hot summer months.Learn More
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
This is a sturdy 4 gallon bucket which protects the Airstone from mud and debris and keeps Airstone from sinking into the pond bottom ensuring that your pond gets maximum oxygen released into the water. The bucket includes 45' nylon rope that ties the bucket to an Airstone Marker.Learn More
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself! This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measuremnts and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go.
We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19'.
This kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology and 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, and an airstone with backflow valve.
This kit also gives you a Powder Coated Windmill head in your choice of any one or two colors along with a personalized tailfin. Extra accessories include 50' of weighted airline, an airstone housing bucket, and a duck decoy marker.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep. Great for pond aeration, this pond windmill looks great and works even better!Learn More
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Deluxe package gives you two diffuser locations and extra weighted airline so you can effectively aerate larger ponds or ponds that are shallow (5-8' in depth).
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
- Telescopic Pole Windmill, 100' of Non-Weighted Airline, 200' of Weighted Airline, 2-Way Selector Valve, 2 Airstones, 2 Foot Valves, 2 Airstone Housing Buckets, 2 Duck Decoy Markers and 3 Hose Connector Packs).
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!