Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Get that crystal clear pond or lake you have always dreamed of by using Copper Sulfate as an algaecide to control the Filamentous and Planktonic algae in your water. Finally get rid of that nasty swimmers itch and enjoy the water once more.
Discovered in the early 1900's Copper Sulfate has been used for effective algae control in lakes, ponds, ditches, pools, golf course water hazards and irrigation routes. Its blue colored granules broadcast evenly or you can dilute it in water for even distribution.
Copper Sulfates works by binding to the proteins in fungi and algae causing them to leak and die off. It is most effective when used on the bottom mats and first application should be performed as early in the season as possible to kill off existing shoots and prevent others from sprouting.
Copper Sulfate is not as effective in hard water as chelated products and is also toxic to fish in soft water areas. It is corrosive to metal equipment, thus it should be used with caution. Apply 2.7 lbs. per acre foot of water. There are no restrictions on immediate water usage.
- 25% Copper Compound
- Effective against Filamentous, Branched and Planktonic Algae
- Easy to Spread Blue Crystals
- NSF Certified Algaecide Product
This item cannot be shipped to CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY, OR, or WA
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic green spray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1.5 acres in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit produces 7.0 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 3.1 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!
This system includes:
- 1 7.0 CFM Electric Aerator
- 1 3-way Selector Valve
- 3 Low PSI Rubber Membrane Diffusers with Bases
- Airline sold separately.
We recommend our 3/8" weighted tubing to run your airline out to each of the three diffusers.Learn More
Specialized crabgrass solution kills crabgrass to the root. Kills even large mature crabgrass. Ready-to-spray for use on Northern turf. Rainproof in 1 hour. Treats 5000 sq. ft. Active ingredient: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl. 32 oz. ready-to-spray bottle.Learn More
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color