Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
Regulates air pressure flow to Airstone and pumps.These valves are recommended when using multiple Airstones diffusers or a combination or Airstones and water pumps.Learn More
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic pH Stabilizers are completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Many factors in a pond or aquarium effect the water’s pH, such as fish waste, excess fish food and decaying plant material. When determining whether or not to decrease (or increase) pond water pH, always track the water’s pH over several (at least 5) days by measuring the pH at about 6:00 am, noon and 6:00 pm as pH levels fluctuate naturally throughout a 24 hour period. Be sure to use a reliable pH test kit and keep written records of pH readings with the time of day noted. If the average pH level is above or below normal you may apply pH stabilizer.
- How To Apply: To adjust the pH of your pond water add 1 ounce of Pond Logic® pH Stabilizer per 60 gallons of water being treated. Pond Logic pH Stabilizer should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product. Allow pond water to circulate for a minimum of 30 minutes before retesting the pH level of your pond water. Re-dose as necessary to achieve your desired pH level.
Pond Logic pH Stabilizer Dosage Rates
- 240 Gallons: 4 Ounce
- 480 Gallons: 8 Ounce
- 720 Gallons: 12 Ounces
- 960 Gallons: 16 Ounces
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1 acre in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit also comes with a lot of accessories for the price.
- 1 LD 4.0 Electric Aerator
- 100' of non-weighted airline
- 200' of 3/8" weighted airline
- 2 airstone diffusers with backflow valves
- 1 2-way selector valve
- 2 Airstone housing buckets
- 2 Duck decoy markers
- Hose Connectors
This unit produces 4 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 2.3 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!Learn More
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
Protect and shade your pond! This 4X concentrated quart treats like a gallon of other diluted dyes.
One ready to use quart treats up to 1 acre, 4-6 feet deep. No mixing required.
Safe for recreational ponds, horses, livestock, birds, pets, fish, wildlife and the environment.Learn More
The Outdoor Water Solutions windmill aeration system kit can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour.
- 100% electricity-free system can be located up to 1000 feet away from body of water
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- Adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification, preventing fish kills
- Aeration also keeps ponds from freezing over in the winter, aiding waterfowl hunting
- Windmills feature technology to reduce bearing fatigue and improve operation