Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
This is a great cabinet to protect your electric aerator from the rain, sun, wind and snow making your investment last longer.
This cabinet includes:
- Powder Coated Steel Cabinet (made in the USA)
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan
- 115 V Outlet
- Lock with Key
- Airline Holes
- Ventilation Louvers
- Each cabinet includes hardware to do a post mount or adjustable feet for mounting on a pad, concrete or stone base.
- Inside measurements: 20 x 11 x 11.25
Pond Fountain/Water Pumps1/2 HP 230V Fountain SystemGive your pond or lake a decorative water fountain, discourage insect breeding, and prevent stagnant water with one of our fountain pumps.
- 1/2HP Complete Pre-assembled Pond/Fountain Pump System 230V
- Sprays 15' high and 30' in diameter. Minimum operation depth is 5'
- 3 interchangeable nozzles
- Minimal care and maintenance
- 100' submersible fountain cable with G.F.C.I outlet.
- Pump flow = 4900 gallons per hour
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More
Display an elegant, functioning windmill on your property that not only looks great but will harness the wind and aerate your pond at the same time giving your aquatic habitat that healthy boost it desires and needs. FInally bring your family and friends to the water for fun and excitement.
Enjoy cooking out, picnicking, swimming, fishing and more as you watch your little ones gaze on in awe and wonderment at the height and power of your new 20 foot high windmill.
Don’t allow your pond to become stagnant and stale; breeding all sorts of insects and weeds. Bringing air into your water improves its quality, helps keep mosquitos and insects at bay and provides fish and plant life with that necessary air they need to survive. Improve your "catch rate" and poundage by offering those young fish a great head start!
By installing Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration system you can do just that. Their new “BalCam”, patent pending, technology can pump more air with less moving parts with less bearing fatigue than others– all of that means you will have less maintenance and more time for you to actually enjoy your land once again. This unit has an unmatched 5 year warranty on the compressor, is only rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM’s, contains easy to follow installation instructions and includes everything you need to raise and start using the windmill right away as this is a complete system, no air compressor needed.
Outdoor Water Solutions 20’ Deluxe Windmill Aeration System Features:
- 20’ Windmill
- Separate air stones to place in (2) separate locations, if desired
- Air Stone Housing Buckets (2)
- Foot Valves (2)
- 100’ weighted airline that stays hidden at bottom of pond (2 rolls)
- Easy Maintenance pivot points (1 set)
- Regulate better airflow with a 2 way selector valve between air stones (1)
- 3 packs of hose connectors
- Easy to see markers (2) Duck Decoys
- Kills weeds to the root.
- The tough weed solution, kills woody plants and vines such as poison oak, poison ivy, kudzu, willows, oak, wild blackberries and other listed plants.
- Guaranteed results. See label for details.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
- A special plant food that creates the ideal growing environment for acid-loving plants like azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias, dogwoods, magnolias, gardenias, orchids and all evergreens.
- Rich in iron and other essential nutrients
- Feeds plants through the leaves (foliar) and roots (soil) zone
- Great for use with the Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder
- Apply every other week for lush foliage, rich color and abundant blooms
- Won't harm other plants or burn foliage
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More