Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration System includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Add an optional light kit to your fountain! Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175 watts) and white lamps.Learn More
Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a great natural filtration tool that helps remove dissolved organics and tannins that cause cloudy and tea-colored water while neutralizing harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water. Regular use of Activated Carbon is recommended for ponds that are regularly introduced to an abundance of leaves and pine needles.
- We’ve Got It In The Bag Each bag of Pond Logic Activated carbon includes a mesh filter media bag so you have everything you need for quick and simple application. Place your media bag of Pond Logic Activated Carbon in flowing water and enjoy cleaner water free of harmful and annoying contaminates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Activated Carbon is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon can be used to clarify “tea-colored” water caused by an abundance of leaves and dissolved organics or to remove harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water.
- How To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon should be placed in the included mesh media bag and positioned in flowing water. Replace used Activated Carbon every 2-3 months to maintain effectiveness at a rate of 4-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pond water being treated. Dosage rates can be increased to remedy extreme turbid conditions.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon Dosage Rates
- 500 Gallons: 2 – 3 Pounds
- 1,000 Gallons: 4 – 6 Pounds
- 1,500 Gallons: 6 – 9 Pounds
- 2,000 Gallons: 8 – 12 Pounds
GreenClean is a granular peroxide based product. The mode of action is oxidation, which provides immediate control of algae, and it releases oxygen as it works. GreenClean is one of the only non-copper based algaecides currently on the market. GreenClean can be applied by broadcasting, as a dissolved liquid, or as a subsurface application. Application rates range from 3-170 pounds per acre-foot depending on the amount of algae growth.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
$994.97NEW AerMaster Pro 1 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 1/2" Polytubing
- 1 Airstone Diffuser
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.
Most people add some weighted airline so that it sinks to the bottom of their pond. You can also add an airstone housing bucket and a duck decoy marker if you want for ease of checking or moving the airstone.Learn More
Pond Logic Clarity Defense binds suspended organic particulate and locks up excess nutrients to keep your pond water clear and polished all season long. As it is not affected by water temperature, Clarity Defense is as effective at assisting beneficial bacteria and improving fish health in the summer as it is in the cooler autumn months.
Beyond Clarity Pond Logic Clarity Defense provides more than just enhanced pond clarity. Added trace minerals promote a healthy fish population while enhancing beneficial aerobic bacteria and locking up free nutrients that throw your pond out of balance.
Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Clarity Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Clarity Defense container.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Clarity Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Clarity Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Clarity Defense Clarity Defense should be used all season long, and may be dosed 2-3 times the recommended dose with no adverse effects. If needed, additional Clarity Defense may be used between regular applications. Water temperature has no effect on Clarity Defense.
How To Use Clarity Defense Apply Clarity Defense directly to pond water. For larger ponds, Clarity Defense may be combined with pond water and poured along the pond’s edge.
- Sinks suspended debris improving water clarity.
- Binds excess nutrients such as phosphates.
- Adds trace minerals to promote fish health.
Pond Logic Clarity Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 500 Gallons: ½ Scoop
- 501 – 1,000 Gallons: 1 Scoop
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Scoops
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Scoops
This pump is designed for 2" and larger water wells, cisterns or even pumping out of a pond. Uses air and air pressure to lift the water to the surface and out the discharge hose. This high quality air pump has zero moving parts and is made out of 304 Stainless steel so will last virtually forever. These pumps work on a submergence principle, which is calculated based on the total depth of the well (where the pump intake is set) versus the water column in the well itself. The greater the submergence, the higher the discharge rate. Smaller and larger sizes are available.
Works with our wind driven & electric aeration systems.Learn More
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More