Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
Add an optional light kit to your fountain! Costs less than $.01 an hour to operate, but offers a great night time look. Includes four high power LED lights (equivalent to 175 watts) and white lamps.Learn More
Bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, and watermilfoil. These are just a few of the many problematic species of aquatic weeds that can quickly overrun a pond, lake, canal, or reservoir. When weeds take over a waterway, ecosystems are disturbed and recreational use is often halted. Sonar has become a world leader in aquatic herbicides by successfully combating these nuisances. Now, Sonar offers an even more effective and improved treatment with their Precision Release (PR) formula.
After delivering a strong initial dose of concentrated active ingredient, Sonar PR maintains a higher concentration for an extended amount of time. The stamina of this product is particularly effective for combating more tolerant weeds or for treating more challenging areas of your pond. When applied early in the season, this product provides superior season-long control.
Application rates for Sonar PR pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. Minimal post-usage restrictions apply. While there are no restrictions on water use for swimming, fishing, or domestic use following treatment, one should wait 14 to 30 days before using treated water for irrigation purposes. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 30lb container
- Precision Release pelleted formula
- Results start to appear in 5-7 days
- Will not corrode application equipment
- Effective against several species of aquatic weeds, including bladderwort, coontail, elodea, hydrilla, naiad, pondweed, water milfoil, and paragrass
- 5% fluridone
Cannot sell to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, VermontLearn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Spectacular 22 feet waterfalls are now possible to build in your own backyard with our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Waterfall Pump. The professional quality water garden pump features energy efficient technology. Friction is reduced and performance is enhanced with ceramic shafts built into the core of the pump. Proper water circulation discourages algae growth and promotes a healthy ecological balance. Our 3600 GPH Professional Grade Pond Pump is a smart pick for large waterfalls and cascading waters up to twenty two feet in height.
- 1 year limited warranty
- 16 foot cord included
- Pump can power waterfalls up to 22ft and has a 22ft max pumping height
- Use in fresh water only
- Operate this pump when temperatures are between 41F and 86F
- This model should not run dry. If it is not totally submerged, turn it off and add water reaches the desired level.
- Do not use this pump if water has high pH levels or if it is heavily chlorinated
We are committed to creating new and exciting products that make water gardening easier so you and your family can sit back and enjoy the results. Building your ponds foundation just got a lot easier with our medium size Pond Skin Liner. This lightweight and extra strong liner measures 10ft x 13ft. The weight and thickness have been reduced by 30% without compromising the strength and flexibility. Our PVC Liner has a strong polyester weave natural look. The TotalPond clarification process produces an environmentally safe and non-toxic PVC pond liner.
- All sizes of our Pond Skins have a textured surface to promote positive bacteria growth which is important in building a balanced water garden environment.
- Easy to install, they are light and flexible
- Extra strong, UV and puncture resistant
- Liner maintains its integrity even if it’s torn or punctured due to our polyester mesh design
- Limited lifetime guarantee
This is an upgraded system that includes 2 color powder coating of the tower and windmill head as well as a personalized tailfin.
The Telescopic Windmill Aeration System includes 100` of regular airline, 50` of Weighted Airline, Airstone diffuser, Foot Valve and Hose Connector Pack.
The telescopic pole windmill system is ideal for ¼ acre to 3 acre ponds that are in public domain - such as golf courses or municipal ponds. The tower is designed like a 25 Ft tall light post and its modern style has attracted many residential and rural pond owners as well.
The tower design hides all airline which goes down from the compressor through the tower and it prevents any one from climbing the tower as well. Each system comes in three segments with an hinge system at the base for ease of assembly and installation.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Ready-to-use refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Garden Feeder.Learn More
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 PRV
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More