Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
OWS searched far and wide to come up with a rubber membrane diffuser that can generate a ton of air! What's even better is that this is a low psi design, which means your windmill or electric aerator doesn't have to struggle to open up the perforated slits like it would with some rubber membranes on the market.
This 9" membrane is used in the water treatment industry to really move the water through it's precision perforated slits. Unit comes with a backflow valve and 1/2" fittings to plug into your 1/2" airline. Rated for up to 5 CFM and perfect for lakes or ponds, especially where you're only running one diffuser.
This diffuser can be placed into our Airstone Housing bucket which protects it from the mud and the muck on the bottom of your pond.Learn More
BriskHeat’s Drum / Pail Warmer is a great solution to prevent drum and pail contents from freezing. The warmer helps maintain elevated temperatures, enabling contents to flow even when ambient temperatures drop as low as 0°F. The built-in thermostat keeps the materials in the drum warm between 67° to 85°F. BriskHeat Corporation has been producing high quality and industrial grade drum and pail warmers for the past 64 years, providing users with unmatchable durability
- Portable plug-and-play design
- Can be used on metal or plastic drums and pails
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor uses
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Effective in ambient temperature as low as 0°F
- Extra-wide 4” heater coverage with stretchable spring fastener
- Available in variety of sizes: 5, 15, 30 and 55 gallons
Specifications Voltage: 120VAC Thermostat: Built-in, self-regulates between 67° (+/-9°F) to 85°F (+/-5°F) Power cord: 6-foot power cord with standard 3-prong wall plug Grounded for safety: Patented 360°grounded heating element Watt density: 4 watts/sq in Wattage: 1000 Drum Diameter: 18.6 in. Warmer Length: 58.5 in. Warmer Width: 4 in.
- Freeze Protection
- Warming contents of drums and pails
- Preventing Chemical Separation or Crystallization
- Keeping paint warm
Cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NJ, NY. OR, and WA.
Remember when your garden pond was a peaceful place of solitude and beauty?
Remember showing it off to your friends while Bar-B- Qing?
Now you can take control of those nasty, slimy green algae that has invaded your beautiful garden pond and enjoy seeing your plants and fish habitat once again.
You have already spent a lot of time and a ton of money in other products that have failed. The Green Clean granules begins to work immediately through the process of oxidation which releases oxygen through the water as it works, attacking the algae at its source. Green Clean is also one of the few non-copper related products out there.
Safely apply by dissolving the granular solution in a container of water from your pond or home and broadcast it throughout the desired area. Rate of application varies from 3-170 pounds depending on the size of area and amount of algae growth. Best results can be expected when started early in the season.
- Safe for Plants and Fish
- Controls Algae Blooms
- Eliminates Existing Algae
- Keeps Water Clean and Clear
- Granular Application with Oxidization
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
Our one pound economy bag of Premium Fish Food is a special high protein fish meal specially balanced for decorative garden pond fish. You’ll be feeding your fish the very best food blend. You can feed your fish up to 2 times a day when the weather is warm, but avoid over feeding them. Don’t give them more then they can eat in 5 minutes. Too much food is bad for both the fish and your water quality. If they don’t eat everything up in 5 minutes, you’ve fed them too much. Only feed your fish once a day if you are in an area where the water temperature drops to under 60F. Stop feeding them when the water temperature is under 50F. The morning is the best time to feed pond fish, when the day is cool.Learn More
Would you like to take advantage of alternative energy aeration and yet still have aeration 24 hours a day? Our new Pond Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
The Outdoor Water Solutions Heavy Duty Weed Cutter is great for mechanical removal of weeds both in and around your pond. This 28" double-sided serrated weed cutter comes with a 2 piece rust proof, powder coated 11' long aluminum handle and has an aluminum frame. Use it to cut floating aquatic weeds and vegetation along the edges of your pond. Also works great on cattails and phragmites.
The Heavy Duty Weed Cutter Includes:
- 11' 2 piece powder coated aluminum handle
- 28" wide reinforced serrated cutting blade head
- Snap pin handle design for easy assembl/disassembly
This is a great product when you want to clean up around the edges and don't want to use a lot of commercial chemicals. Great for controlling aquatic weeds and controlling aquatic vegetation!
This is the best weed cutter on the market!
66" Handle Extension Also availableLearn More