Agricultural Sprayers & Chemicals
$18.97You don’t have to own a large lake to take advantage of our aquatic line of products. If you have a small decorative or ornamental pond in your back yard, we offer our line of deco products to keep your pond clean and muck free.
- Safe for all types of fish including Koi and Trout.
- Pond Dye that colors, beautifies and enhances the appearance of your ornamental pond.
- Maintain Crystal Blue color all year long.
- 32 oz. treats 5000 gallons.
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 4 - 1/2 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/2 hp Compressor in a Powder Coated Steel Cabinet with Circulating Fan
- 115V outlet
- 3 Port Manifold with 2 Adjustable valves
- 2 18" Lengths of High Temp tubing
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
Vegetation is essential for maintaining thriving pond ecosystems. Aquatic vegetation provides oxygen, food, and habitat for wildlife. Their root systems are vital to stabilizing sediment layers. However, it doesn’t take long for these benefits to be counteracted by the overgrowth of problematic and invasive species of pond weeds. Bladderwort, elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, paragrass, and naiads, just to name a few, can all make your pond an eyesore and unusable for recreation. With Sonar Q, you have a fast, effective, and cost-efficient ally.
This pelleted formula is specially designed to be fast-releasing yet long- lasting. And because it is in a pelleted form, you can expect the same results as from a liquid but with better application control with no worry of overspray. In fact, Sonar Q offers better and longer lasting residual treatment than the leading liquids. The unique pellets immediately carry the active ingredient to the base of the plant, where it is most efficient and least likely to be degraded by light.
Sonar Q is especially recommended for ponds with rocky or sandy bottoms. For best results, it is best to apply in the early spring at the first sign of growth. Application rates for Sonar Q pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. There are no restrictions on swimming or fishing following treatment. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 40lb container
- 5% fluridone
- Ready-to-use pelleted formula
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, naiads, and paragrass
Cannot be sold to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State, VermontLearn More
A backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Galvanized Windmill:
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 65 lbs. for the Large version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors
This is a 66" Handle extension that fits on either the OWS Lake & Beach Rake or the Heavy Duty Weed Cutter. This is a great addition when you want to reach out and clean those hard to reach areas. Attaches easily to the existing handles.
Powder coated aluminum design for long life!Learn More
This is our most popular windmill, only with 4 Legs instead of Three! Our 20 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
This gleaming blue water creates a picturesque pond but it’s more than just a decorative extra; it is genuine protection for the ornamental fish that swim and grown under the surface! Did you know that mammals like raccoons and cats fish in garden ponds? Ornamental fish can also become victims of predatory birds like cranes and herons that can kill or injure the fish. They can also spread diseases and contaminate the water. Pond Blue colors the water a rich shade of blue that we can see through but birds and animals can’t, so they are less likely to feed from your pond. The blue coloring also helps shield fish from harmful UV exposure that can adversely affect the health of your fish. It also enhances the scenery and protects your pond’s healthy balance.
- Adds beauty to your pond
- Discourages predatory animals from entering your pond area
- Protects your ornamental fish
RM43™ 43% Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control can be used as a bareground treatment to prevent vegetation for up to one year or for spot control of brush, vines, and weeds along fencerows, around farm buildings, on vacant lots, along roadsides, and more.
- Use on non-crops areas:
- Parking areas
- Brick walks
- Gravel paths
- Vacant lots
- Warehouse areas
- Around farm buildings and barns
- Agricultural uncultivated areas
- Farm yards
- Farm premises
- For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Apply to locations only where no vegetation growth is desired for up to one year.
Apply to bare ground or when weeds are present. If weeds are taller than six inches, mow or cut down weeds and remove debris before treatment, and allow for 2 weeks of new growth. If woody vines or brush is mowed or cut, wait until full leaf formation before treatment.
To prevent growth of weeds under asphalt driveways, play areas, tennis courts and parking areas, apply this product before laying surfacing materials.
Treat area uniformly to maximize results.
Re-treatment every 6 to 8 months may be necessary in areas of heavy rainfall.
Would you like to take advantage of alternative energy aeration and yet still have aeration 24 hours a day? Our new Pond Aerator Control Box utilizes an air pressure sensor to regulate your aeration needs. If the wind stops blowing, this control box will turn on your electric aeration system. If the wind blows, it shuts off your electric aerator allowing you to save money and electricity.
- Easy to install. Just attach the "T" valve into your windmill airline, plug it in, then plug your electric aerator into the control box.
- 15 second delay to prevent over-cycling.
- You only need one airline running out to your pond. Both the windmill and electric aerator are connected to the same airline saving you money.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty